Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old June 14th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
The Book of Deathstrike Thrall

The Book of Deathstrike Thrall

C3V Wave 2 - Age of Chaos – Valkrill’s Vengeance

MINDLESS PACK
After revealing an order marker on this card, roll the 20-sided die.
- If you roll a 1-5, you may take a turn with 1 Thrall you control.
- If you roll a 6-15, you may take a turn with up to 2 Thralls you control.
- If you roll a 16 or higher, you may take a turn with up to 3 Thralls you control.

RETURN TO THE GRAVE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 6.
After attacking with Return to the Grave Special Attack, destroy the attacking Deathstrike Thrall.

The figure used for this unit is D&D figure from the Deathknell set. Its model number and name is 59/Vampire Spawn.

Character Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

-Rulings and Clarifications-

TBA

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received
  • Nicholas Esenwein: BLOODBORN RISING
    As a Thrall, a previously destroyed Deathstrike Thrall may be revived using Nicholas Esenwein's BLOODBORN RISING power.
  • Skull Demon: VALKRILL ATTACK AURA 1 1
    As a Valkrill follower with a Range of 1, the Deathstrike Thrall may benefit from the Skull Demon's VALKRILL ATTACK AURA 1 ability.
  • Zombie Hulk: PARALYZING FEAR
    As Undead, the Deathstrike Thrall may benefit from the Zombie Hulk's PARALYZING FEAR defense penalty when attacking other figures.

Synergy Benefits Offered & Received
  • Thralls: MINDLESS PACK
    Deathstrike Thralls may use MINDLESS PACK to take turns with other Thralls, and other Thralls may use MINDLESS PACK to take turns with Deathstrike Thralls.

Thralls:
-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-

TBA

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

TBA

Power Ranking and Master Index

Deathstrike Thrall: Their powerful self-sacrifice attack synergizes nicely with Nicky and the Preybloods. But it does, you know, kill them. C+

Last edited by superfrog; August 17th, 2018 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Added Bloodburst Thrall to synergy benefits
Old June 14th, 2012, 12:19 PM

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Deathstrike Thrall

Did I miss anything?

I love how you can put all of your OMs on one type of Thrall and then never even take a turn with that kind of Thrall if you don't want to.

Old June 14th, 2012, 12:20 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

looks good

I love sending out your Deathstrikes to suicide to hurt a main hero, and then using the Preybloods Hunger to rush in and mop up. Great one/two punch.

Then Nick flies around and picks on the squadies and respawns the destroyed Deathstrikes...wicked fun

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old June 14th, 2012, 01:08 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Can the thralls face common squads well though? I think they would be awesome against heroes (like elves or a Command Courier build), but 10 squad members would he a tough match. I guess their 3 normal attack doesn't go unused against squads though!
Old June 14th, 2012, 01:12 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Can the thralls face common squads well though? I think they would be awesome against heroes (like elves or a Command Courier build), but 10 squad members would he a tough match. I guess their 3 normal attack doesn't go unused against squads though!
The Tralls work best with Nick...that is the main point. The Tralls take out th heroes that could give Nick some trouble and Nick goes around killing Squadies, healing and creating a Trall...and then overextending to take another turn, rinse/repeat. The tandom of Thrall s and Nick makes a good over all team.

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
Old June 14th, 2012, 02:43 PM

Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker

You should change the preyblood thrall in the zombie hulk power.
Old June 14th, 2012, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb from space View Post
Thanks Seb...got it

Old June 14th, 2012, 02:52 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
  • Zombie Hulk: PARALYZING FEAR
    As Undead, the Preyblood Thrall may benefit from the Zombie Hulk's PARALYZING FEAR defense penalty when attacking other figures.
As Seb said, change this.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old June 14th, 2012, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb from space View Post
Thanks Seb...got it
Ah, thanks. I had a feeling that I would miss something...

Old June 14th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I forgot Nick had overextended... that easily makes up for it. 2 turns with healing and resurrection each round. Deathstrike suicide is really just "death until Nick gets an Order Marker again".
Old June 14th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I forgot Nick had overextended... that easily makes up for it. 2 turns with healing and resurrection each round. Deathstrike suicide is really just "death until Nick gets an Order Marker again".
Well, it's not quite that easy, but that's the idea. When things are going well, it's a temporary death, but he's only bringing so many thralls back. In time attrition catches up, unless you can pull out the win before then...
Old June 23rd, 2012, 08:11 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I wonder if there's a mathematical breakdown for when to use Deathstrike... In the game I played with them I pretty much always used it unless I had height.

My idea was that if they can go out and kill a squad and themselves, then that's better than missing and letting the squad kill the thrall next turn. Against heroes it's pretty much always worth it to Deathstrike.

It stinks to be in the end game with a few Deathstrikes, because they're either neutered or you have some difficult decisions to make. In the game we played I failed to kill my opponent's last Skeleton with a normal attack from the Deathstrike, and it went on to take the game. Wondering if I should have used Return to the Grave so the game would have been a draw instead of a loss...

These guys more or less outclass the Preybloods. Not really, but they get close. Deathstrike is always an asset, but I have yet to use Blood Hunger. Preybloods have their niche, but I'd rather spam Deathstrikes and not have to worry about setting up Blood Hunger.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs