Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old September 2nd, 2013, 11:19 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
ZB's New Valhalla

NEW VALHALLA!

Origin:

Spoiler Alert!

The Plan:

Spoiler Alert!

Who is Valkrill?

The most important part of my plans for New Valhalla, was getting to know what makes Valkrill tick, so this is what I came up with.

Spoiler Alert!

CHAPTER 1: THE FALL OF VYDAR

Factions created by this chaper:
Spoiler Alert!

CHAPTER 2: TAELORD'S MURDER & AQUILLA'S DEMISE

Factions created by this chaper:
  • Marro
  • Taelord's Army
  • Orc Hordes
Spoiler Alert!

What happens next as the story of New Valhalla unfolds...find out soon.

New Valhalla Factions (so far )
{Linked factions are to individual posts about that faction}
  1. VALKRILL
  2. MICROCORP COMMAND
  3. TWILIGHT CLAN
  4. BETA PRIME
  5. TAELORD'S ARMY
  6. MARRO
  7. ORC HORDES
THE MAP

Spoiler Alert!

NEW VALHALLA: THE WAR
Spoiler Alert!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; September 23rd, 2013 at 05:59 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2013, 11:38 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: ZB's New Valhalla

MICROCORP COMMAND

Roster:

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; September 24th, 2013 at 12:41 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2013, 12:40 PM

BETA PRIME

Roster:

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; September 24th, 2013 at 12:36 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2013, 02:06 PM

ZB's New Valhalla

TWILIGHT CLAN

Roster:

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; August 2nd, 2014 at 08:58 AM.
Old September 23rd, 2013, 05:47 PM

MARRO

Roster:
Spoiler Alert!

Old October 26th, 2013, 05:39 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

Maybe we could incorporate the War for Valhalla style game into this developing storyline? (Check signature for link)

"elvenwizard9." Now that's a username I've not heard in a long time.
Old January 27th, 2014, 01:32 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Wow. Just wow. Somehow I missed this. How has it progressed? Looks quite cool!
Old January 29th, 2014, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Wow. Just wow. Somehow I missed this. How has it progressed? Looks quite cool!
I was slowed down by life in general. Hopefully, I'll find time to continue this soon.

Old January 29th, 2014, 12:37 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Well, I'm subscribed now. I'll be watching. Looks, well, epic.
Old February 1st, 2014, 07:12 PM

G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby!

The Marro, are simular to what I am designing in my custom spell thread, if you'd like I can give you a blank of the custom Marro border I made for their Army Card. I plan to update all original Marro cards to the custom border, so as they match the, spell card theme.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions