Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 10th, 2017, 08:22 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Is 2v2 any fun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
2v2 and 3v3 are both tons of fun, both on a smaller scale and a larger one. My first EVER Heroscape battle was a 3 vs 3, 1500 point army showdown. (Each player controlled 1500 points worth of figures.) Our map was at least 15 square feet in surface area. I remember building my army without any clue as to what was going on.

"This Q9 character seems cool." Let's get him in the mix. Needless to say, I played pretty well for a first timer.
Six players, each controlling 1500 points? 4500 points per team? 9000 points on the entire field? How long did this game take?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion