Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs
Dungeons & Dragons Customs Hey the title says it all

Old December 15th, 2010, 07:45 AM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Valkrill's Justice D4 - full wave with pics

Long has he observed the war which thunders across Valhalla, between the growing alliance of the Archkyrie generals and the masses of the paranoid megalomaniac Utgar. His eyes see only a petty war between death fearing infants, who even with the insight of countless worlds cannot direct themselves away from war. Perhaps at one point he was an enlightened being from an older time, or is simply one who has become detached from the world and sees only one course of action. The Drow, who found the ancient one in the deep reaches of the earth, have assisted him in realizing his potential, allowing him to call upon beings to wash over the lands. The Archkyrie of Valhalla will soon learn that war means nothing to their brother, to him there is no territory, no negotiation, or fortress to retreat to. His name is Valkrill and his Justice will not cease until either he or the whole of Valhalla is destroyed...

Earth Titan

The Earth Titan, a needed asset, has been summoned by Einar to turn the earth itself against the hordes of foes closing in on all sides. A near brainless beast that Einar must tactically deploy to see its capacity to fell many foes fully realized.

Storm Titan

Aquilla has brought to her side the greatest of the Titans. In this dire battle, Aquilla's army finds comfort as the Titan's great winds separates them from their foes and his lighting strikes down any who would challenge him.

Fire Titan

In his fear and fury at the arrival of Valkrill, Utgar has brought forth a ferocious being, capable of turning entire battlefields into charred graveyards. However, despite Utgar's growing paranoia from the arrival of a new foe, the perseverance of old ones, and the traitorous Drow, he would do well to remember his own forces are not immune to the Titan's searing flames.

Death Titan

The most frightening amongst the Titans has been called forth to Valhalla by Valkrill himself. The death Titan is at home on the battlefield of Valhalla, as souls of the fallen gather about him to be mustered against their old comrades or sustain his own existence.

Bladerager Troll

The Bladerager Troll was tortured at length and fitted with blades and armor by corrupt mages before being brought to Valhalla. Now called beneath Utgar's banner the Troll's mind is too destroyed to acknowledge pain, fighting until it's body is utterly spent.

Thundertusk Cavalry

It is a good time for Aquilla indeed, as the Dwarves cavalry has arrived. Skilled Dwarven warriors mount their war boars and crash through enemy lines, fighting on even when their resilient steeds fall and rejoining their fellow Axegrinders.

Warforged Champion

A potent addition to Vydar's army, a champion amongst even the warforged. A basic unit, with the staying force of the Warforged and power to make his longevity felt.

Spectral Lion

Impervious to magic and flame, the Hellcat can swiftly and safely reach its destination. Be it a momentary perch, or behind an unsuspecting foe it intends to rend.

Sir Paine

The Knights have always been a resilient force, doubly so now that the infamous Siegebreaker has joined them. Capable of blocking out arrows with his tower shield while his collosal blade dissuades hordes of foes to attack his allies. He has never suffered a wound in combat, and when he is surrounded by numerous, less skilled foes, the reason for this becomes clear.

Remorhaz

Questions regarding Vydar's morals can certainly be raised when seeing the nature of beast he is willing to bring to his ranks. An insectoid elemental, Remorhaz is a foe to be feared. Consuming his opponent's and fighting any allies they may have had, until his stomach has made room for the next victim.

Cleric Of Einar

To combat the bolstering of Utgar's horde, as well as the new threat of Valkrill, Einar has brought forth one specialized in combating such foes. This Cleric is able to inspire allies to vengeance as well as muster magic of his own to repel any advancing to him.

Scion of Valkrill

As Valkrill's army meets their foes on the battlefield of Valhalla, the will of those who fight for Valhalla waver. The robes of their newly felled companions rise and lash out at them, cutting down many in a single slash.

Karsite Fighter

Unable to master the magic arts, the Karsite fighter enters any battle seeking out those who can, to teach them the power of his steel.

Cleric Of Nerull

Though Valkrill controls chaotic beings, he is sure to have those able to maintain his Army, even if only to inspire them to their destruction. Though his techniques are limited the Cleric of Nerull is able to spur the fighters onwards in their final moments, as well as inspire terror in those who would oppose him.

Fettered Dracolich

The Dracolich's wings cover the battlefield, causing shivers in all beings of flesh. It's noxious breath spares only those it has already claimed, and who have been raised in servitude to lord Valkrill.

Last edited by chaoserver; September 20th, 2017 at 12:43 AM.
Old December 15th, 2010, 08:03 AM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Valkrill's Justice D4 - full wave with pics

Wow Great Job.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old December 15th, 2010, 06:48 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks, the rest should be up soon
Old December 28th, 2010, 09:40 AM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Great stuff, chaos. LOVE Warrior Dismount. If I ever get my hands on that great sculpt, that ability is going on the card.

Have you playtested the Bloodrager Troll yet? Seems like a couple of ranged squads would rip through a few of them. I'd worry about that 1 Defense, but then I obviously haven't tried him.

As for the Warforged (Fighter?), I can't wait to see what you do with him. I haven't found him for a decent price. I made a custom for the Warforged Bodyguard, though- check him out at the link in my sig if you get the chance. Let me know what you think.

Thanks for sharing, man.

~Spite
Old December 31st, 2010, 03:58 AM

yio654 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Dude where did you get those sculpts because they are absolutely amazing I cannot stress how brilliant they are for Heroscape not to mention the special abilities on the cards which are brilliant though the troll's Persistant ability I must admit I'm not sure about, maybe it could be a version of Dying Swipe. But anyway fantastic work.
Old December 31st, 2010, 12:42 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yio654 View Post
Dude where did you get those sculpts because they are absolutely amazing I cannot stress how brilliant they are for Heroscape not to mention the special abilities on the cards which are brilliant though the troll's Persistant ability I must admit I'm not sure about, maybe it could be a version of Dying Swipe. But anyway fantastic work.
I recognized most of them as DnD, if not all.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old January 1st, 2011, 12:50 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Every figure with a card is a D&D sculpt; some of the previews look like custom mix-and-match sculpts, but everything that's from one sculpt is a D&D sculpt. We are in the D&D subforum, after all.

On the subject of those previews... in my opinion the Remorhaz is not an appropriate Heroscape sculpt unless it is given special basing and movement rules. When placed on a double-hex base, it completely denies adjacency on at least one flank, and possibly more depending on how you mount it.
Old January 1st, 2011, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yio654 View Post
Thanks for the compliment, I can confirm that each and every figure is DnD and were around 70 dollars in total.

Remorhaz, while awkwardly giant, is not much different than Nif in the way he occupies other spaces with his legs overhang.

Edit: Uploading a few more
Old January 1st, 2011, 10:34 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Could you identify this sculpt? Those eyes are just creepy. I have to have this.

Old January 1st, 2011, 10:44 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Cleric of Nerull from D&D Miniatures Dragoneye set. There is also a Chainmail miniatures version that looks even better sculptwise.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old January 1st, 2011, 10:44 PM

Certainly, it is the cleric of Nerull, and he is indeed a phenomenal sculpt, rather on scale with HS.
Old January 1st, 2011, 11:01 PM

Prometheus is surprisingly tart

on the Warforged Hero: take a turn with a Warforged Hero? Is that any common, uncommon, or unique hero whose species is warforged? or any unit whose name is 'warforged hero?' Change his name or clarify this power.

L.K.R.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs