Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old September 2nd, 2010, 07:00 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Darth Vader's Maps

Ice Mountain Fortress

This map used about 9 RotV, an SotM, 6 RttFF, 5 FotA, 1 BftU 1 TT, 1 VW, and a lot of extra wave tiles. This map really wasn't too tough to build, it probably took my brother and I an hour to complete. The coolest part of this map in my opinion was that the castle and mountains sat in the middle of the map, and players had to move through the castle to reach their opponent

Front View

This view shows both ends of the map.

The Ancient River
This map used about 6 Rotv, 5 RttFF, 1 FotA 1 TT and 1 VW

This map was designed as a 2 vs 2, 500-700 point map. The idea was to create two fronts near the river, at the small bridges. This map was a ton of fun to play on, because the entire map was used, and it didn't take long for the first shots to be fired. The map is simple to build, and I was able to recreate the basic concept several times by memory.

The Ancient River was by far the best multiple map we have ever thrown together. It made for excellent, front based battles. It was extremely playable, and fairly had a decent melee/ranged balance.

Overhead view.

River view. (Sorry, the pic didn't come out too well)

Castle Valley

This Map used 9 RotV, 6 RttFF, 1 TT, 5 FotA, and 1 VW.

This was one I built just for fun. It really wasn't too playable, but we did have fun trying it out.

I hope you enjoyed these maps. I thought that these maps were really cool and I had a ton of fun building them.

I intend on adding too this thread when I become artistically and cartographically inspired again.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old September 2nd, 2010, 07:02 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Darth Vader's Maps

Incredible work! The mountain fortress looks great-the small perches of snow in the middle are a great touch.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 07:04 PM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ice mountain looks beyond insane. Though removing or weakening the doors might be necessary for playability's sake. Overall cool stuff though.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 07:18 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The ice mountains were simple, if you have enough terrain. We started with stacks of 24 hexes, then moved to two connected stacks of 7 hexes. We added some stacks of two and threes to make it look natural.

Once you got the mountain as high as you like, cap it off with tundra. Then stick a castle in the middle. Its that easy. We left the doors open so you could move right into it, but most of the battle took place in the castle, which was what we were trying to make happen. I plan on rebuilding it in the near future.

Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun

Last edited by Darth Vader; September 2nd, 2010 at 07:20 PM. Reason: tyop
Old September 2nd, 2010, 07:40 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

Awesome maps! These look really cool! (especially for just looking at)
Old April 10th, 2011, 11:52 PM

I got around to building another map today. This one is based off of Middle Earth's Great River Anduin, featured in the Fellowship of the Ring. For a while now I've had the statues of the Kings sitting around, and I was goofing around with them when I became inspired to make this map. I included the section with the statues of the Ancient Kings of Gondor, and I also included the section right before the waterfall.

It was kind of a trick to make, but I think it worked out in the end. Here's what I got so far.

Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old April 11th, 2011, 08:58 AM

habs1009 knows what's in an order marker habs1009 knows what's in an order marker

That is sweet!

My map thread.
Spoiler Alert!
Old April 11th, 2011, 12:59 PM

LOTRFreak993 is surprisingly tart

I love that you had those statues sitting around !
Old April 16th, 2011, 02:01 AM

Wike the Great is surprisingly tart

Gotta love the Anduin map.

Cake > Pie
Ska is NOT dead
Awaiting an Unofficial CoN

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios