Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old November 2nd, 2014, 10:02 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Official Site Question Dump

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 2nd, 2014, 11:30 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
We just turned it on a new unread posts tracking system. The old system would just keep track of the last time you visited and assume you had read everything up until that point. The new system will now keep track of each individual post you have and haven't read and won't auto-mark everything as read when you log off or go idle on the site.

As a side-effect of turning this new system on you will notice that all recent threads are considered unread to you. Because the system didn't accurately track what you have/have-not read before, it's assuming you didn't read anything. However, from now on the server will track which threads have unread posts for you and not sometimes mark things as read when you haven't actually read them. Posts more than 30 days old are always considered read by everyone. Please help educate other users about these new site behaviors if you see questions arise.

If you've caught up on your threads and want to mark the whole site as read, you'll find the option to do that under the "Quick Links" menu at the top.
Well that explains what I just saw in my CP.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old November 2nd, 2014, 11:44 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
We just turned it on a new unread posts tracking system. The old system would just keep track of the last time you visited and assume you had read everything up until that point. The new system will now keep track of each individual post you have and haven't read and won't auto-mark everything as read when you log off or go idle on the site.

As a side-effect of turning this new system on you will notice that all recent threads are considered unread to you. Because the system didn't accurately track what you have/have-not read before, it's assuming you didn't read anything. However, from now on the server will track which threads have unread posts for you and not sometimes mark things as read when you haven't actually read them. Posts more than 30 days old are always considered read by everyone. Please help educate other users about these new site behaviors if you see questions arise.

If you've caught up on your threads and want to mark the whole site as read, you'll find the option to do that under the "Quick Links" menu at the top.
Well that explains what I just saw in my CP.
I was literally coming here to "complain" about the 36 unread subscribed threads, of which I had read all but about 5, but then I come here and it's all part of a forum fix... Thanks, @Xorlof ! (and I'm really glad there's a Mark Forums Read button).
Old November 2nd, 2014, 04:13 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

36? Weak. I had 107.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 2nd, 2014, 05:32 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
36? Weak. I had 107.
I had 89. But I am still about 200 subscribed threads short of what I used to have before losing a whole mess of them. Maybe that's a good thing now .
Old November 22nd, 2014, 12:50 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

So I only just noticed, because I was in my group membership today, but why can't I change the color of my user name to green? I can identify myself as a registered user, or a site supporter, but not as a moderator -- and in all honesty, that dashing green is lot better looking.

~JS
Old November 22nd, 2014, 01:24 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
So I only just noticed, because I was in my group membership today, but why can't I change the color of my user name to green? I can identify myself as a registered user, or a site supporter, but not as a moderator -- and in all honesty, that dashing green is lot better looking.

~JS

I had the same question a little while back.
Old November 24th, 2014, 02:09 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

@Joseph Sweeney , @Ninja Status . DONE & DONE. Sorry--I must have missed your earlier post about it, NS.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old November 24th, 2014, 09:15 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
@Joseph Sweeney , @Ninja Status . DONE & DONE. Sorry--I must have missed your earlier post about it, NS.
Thanks!

~JS
Old November 24th, 2014, 09:19 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
It seems like an overall issue, as I do not have the option in my Group Memberships either. I didn't have it before the change over, now that I think about it.
Old December 7th, 2014, 01:31 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I don't discuss Reputation much, as I've only gotten 3-4 neg reps during all my time here, and the positives speak for themselves. However, I just got something new--an unsigned and uncommented Gray Rep, similar to the color of the box people have to indicate they have turned their Rep off.

What the heck does that mean?
Old December 7th, 2014, 01:50 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Gray Goo

I'm pretty sure it's from someone who does not have a sufficient amount of rep to leave a positive rep (0-10). Don't quote me on that though.

~Dysole, in a gray area

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online