Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old July 8th, 2009, 04:10 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
A3n's Custom Terrain - Added my Dice Tower 12/9/09

Thank you to all those that have pioneered the custom world. You have provided great inspiration & know how. Below are my efforts that would never have come to past without you guys.

Dice Tower:

Steel Fences:

Wire & Nylon Bristle Trees:

Styrofoam & Popsicle-Stick Bridge:
Which does look better in life than the picture. The colour of the walls are more grey & the timber is more brown.

Steel Wool & Clay Trees:
These I made so they do not take up any hex space. The figures (those that fit) can walk under the branches.

All together:

Thanks for looking.

Cheers

Last edited by A3n; January 23rd, 2013 at 07:01 PM.
Old July 8th, 2009, 10:27 AM

dillerbocker is surprisingly tart
Re: All the brilliant custom creators, thank you for inspira

I like the look of those clay and steel wool trees, cool idea to go in between the hexes too...
Old July 8th, 2009, 12:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Ths bridge looks really good IMO.
Old July 8th, 2009, 02:16 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Steel Wool & Clay Trees:
These I made so they do not take up any hex space. The figures (those that fit) can walk under the branches.

Now THAT'S a slick idea. Do you play that figures can go over the roots for free, that they have to spend a hex of movement to go over them or that they have to go around them?

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old July 8th, 2009, 05:49 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

We play that you can go over the roots for free. I see it just like real trees - you see the roots there & compensate your steps so that you are stepping over them. I suppose there is an opportunity that you miss judge & trip - roll d20, if you roll a 1 your turn ends HeHe. But no the roots are only there to keep the trees up & a bit of asthetics.

Cheers
Old July 8th, 2009, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dillerbocker View Post
I like the look of those clay and steel wool trees, cool idea to go in between the hexes too...
Thanx.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Ths bridge looks really good IMO.
Thanx, I am quite happy with the end result. & it really doesn't look that bluish colour like in the picture.

Cheers
Old July 8th, 2009, 09:02 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
We play that you can go over the roots for free. I see it just like real trees - you see the roots there & compensate your steps so that you are stepping over them. I suppose there is an opportunity that you miss judge & trip - roll d20, if you roll a 1 your turn ends HeHe. But no the roots are only there to keep the trees up & a bit of asthetics.

Cheers
Do you allow 2-hex figures to stop while straddling them or do they have to end their move completely on one side or the other so that they're standing flat?

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old July 9th, 2009, 06:52 AM

No we don't let double hex figures straddle the roots, they have to end their turn completely on one side or the other.

Cheers
Old July 9th, 2009, 06:56 PM

The Walrus King is surprisingly tart

Great job with those clay/steel wool trees! Wish i had those

+rep!

LOSE THE GAME
RULE 1: You are playing the game.
RULE 2: Whenever you think about the game, you lose.
RULE 3: Loss must be announced.

Congrats. You just lost game.
Old August 8th, 2009, 02:28 AM

Added some Steel Fences...

Added my Steel Fence Destructible Object to the first post. I only did 3 to begin to see if I liked them & I do. So I will be making some more in the future. As you will see I not that great with the hot glue gun but I am still happy with how they turned out. I was going to spray paint them but after seeing them on the board I thought that they had that aged look, & since it's easier not to paint I won't . Let me know what you think...
Pic 1
Pic 2
& the card...

Thanks for looking.

Cheers

Last edited by A3n; January 23rd, 2013 at 07:09 PM.
Old August 8th, 2009, 08:41 AM

Bloodthorn is surprisingly tart
Re: A3n's Custom Terrain

I LOVE the fences! Great add-on in both function and look. The card is nice too. Is that screen mesh you used to make it?

+rep to you sir!
Old August 8th, 2009, 06:12 PM

Re: A3n's Custom Terrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodthorn View Post
I LOVE the fences! Great add-on in both function and look. The card is nice too. Is that screen mesh you used to make it?

+rep to you sir!
Thanx, & Yes they are just screen mesh & 2 upside down nails hot glued to balsa wood.

Cheers

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles