Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old September 2nd, 2014, 08:09 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Codex Revival Archive

Hello,

Seeing as the revived Codex is sticking around I thought it would be best to create a thread that displays links to all Codex Issues. This thread will be updated when a new Issue is released.

Revival Issue 1
Revival Issue 2
Revival Issue 3
Revival Issue 4
Revival Issue 5
Revival Issue 6
Revival Issue 7
Revival Issue 8
Revival Issue 9

The original Codices are here:

Codex #1
Codex #2
Codex #3
Codex #4
Codex #5
Codex #6
Codex #7
Codex #8
Codex #9
Codex #10
Codex #11

CODEX BLOG ARTICLES

Last edited by Ninja Status; March 23rd, 2020 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Updated Blog
Old September 2nd, 2014, 08:35 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Codex Revival Archive

This gonna get a sticky?

~JS
Old September 3rd, 2014, 02:21 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Good idea.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old September 3rd, 2014, 07:58 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for putting this up, NS.

I may be a bit biased, but I'm in favor of a sticky for this thread.

EDIT: It also might be nice to add the old Codices as well--they're uploaded in Drive somewhere.
Old September 8th, 2014, 04:17 AM

Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby!

Been a while since I have been on the forum, I wasn't able to find the old Codex's are they still available?

Born of Two Signs / Also Might have Two Sides
Old September 8th, 2014, 07:48 AM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon4201976 View Post
Been a while since I have been on the forum, I wasn't able to find the old Codex's are they still available?
Yep, they're here in Google Drive.
Old September 8th, 2014, 05:08 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El T View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon4201976 View Post
Yep, they're here in Google Drive.
Thanks @El T , they've been added to the OP.
Old January 4th, 2015, 10:09 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

THANKS GUYS . . . this is a GREAT resource. I still have printed copies of all of the original Codexes/Codices/Cedi (whatever). Now I can catch up getting myself paper versions of all the new ones.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old March 1st, 2015, 06:57 PM
Bugger

@Ninja Status , can you add Issue 8 to the OP?
Old March 1st, 2015, 07:48 PM
...Something unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by El T View Post
@Ninja Status , can you add Issue 8 to the OP?
Done
Old November 30th, 2018, 11:47 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I've started listing all the Codex blog articles here:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=54712

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online