Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old November 16th, 2013, 11:48 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Ninja's Maps- Through The Godswood 2.0 8/13/14

Hello

I have been inspired by map makers such as Typhon2222, Robber, Dignan and Superfrog and have decided to make my own maps. I have plenty of maps made already it's just a matter of creating the instructions and uploading them to Heroscapers. Until they're all uploaded however I have one here for you all to enjoy. Comments are encouraged and if you have any thoughts and or ideas I'm glad to hear them .

Map: A Sinking Feeling...
Date Added: 11/16/13
Requirements: 1 RotV, 1 FotA

Map: Nyissan Swamp
Date Added: 6/23/14
Requirements: 1 RotV, 1 TJ, 2 RttFF (road only)

Map: Iron Forest 2.0
Date Added: 6/24/14
Requirements: 1 RotV, 1 FotA, 1 RttFF (road only)

Map: A Night's Watch
Date Added: 7/9/14
Requirements: 1 RotV, 1 TT, 1 RttFF

Map: Through the Godswood
Date Added: 7/17/14
Requirements: 1 RotV, 1 RttFF

Last edited by Ninja Status; February 15th, 2015 at 07:40 PM.
Old November 16th, 2013, 12:34 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Ninja's Maps- NEW 11/16

Very cool! I like the use of road through the water. I would love to see more.

EDIT: Would +rep but it seems I haven't spread enough around recently.
Old November 16th, 2013, 01:00 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Why do I want to come out of my startzone?

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old November 16th, 2013, 01:03 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
Why do I want to come out of my startzone?
What do you mean?
Old November 16th, 2013, 01:35 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If I'm playing on this map, and my opponent doesn't have any range, I'm never going to leave my startzone. I'm just going to hole up on the little plateau. And there isn't much incentive to go to the middle. Sure there's a road, but it doesn't go anywhere important. If I want to rush through the middle my opponent can just sit on height and wait.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old November 16th, 2013, 01:58 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Good point. Just add some glyphs in the middle and/or on the edges(behind the ruins). This looks like a cool map for a bunch of Treasure Glyphs.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 16th, 2013, 02:12 PM
...Something unique

Thanks for the help everyone. This map was mainly meant for quick n' bloody battles with 440 point armies. I did create it when the RoV (Raids of Valhalla) was still open and was planning on submitting it then but never had the time. So that might be whats throwing people off. I'll add some glyphs when I have the time. Hopefully my next map will be up soon .
Old November 17th, 2013, 01:35 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Hello

I have been inspired by map makers such as Typhon2222, Robber, Dignan and Superfrog and have decided to make my own maps.
Well I'm glad to see that you enjoy my maps, but I don't think I deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Typhon or Dignan (and probably not Robber either). Perhaps I should work on a couple more...

As far as this map, I would make the start zone be level 1. No point in making higher than the area right outside the start zone.

I'd probably also add a glyph to the outside somewhere (I like Tornado's idea of treasure glyphs).

Nice look to the map, though. Very impressive. It does, however, lead to a bit of clogging in the middle. A few rats combined with the water could make that really hard to navigate.
Old November 17th, 2013, 01:59 AM
...Something unique

I'm whipping up a 2.0 map for that at the moment. It should be up sometime tomorrow. Hopefully it will include all of your suggestions
Old April 10th, 2014, 08:07 PM
...Something unique

Re: Ninja's Maps- NEW 4/10/14

Sorry for not posting in a while. I've begun to make more maps and will be posting them regularly. Here's a new one, enjoy!

Name: Iron Forest
Date Added: 4/10/14
Old June 14th, 2014, 07:37 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Sorry for not posting in a while. I've begun to make more maps and will be posting them regularly. Here's a new one, enjoy!

Name: Iron Forest
Date Added: 4/10/14
The picture here and in the PDF is really too small to tell if it would be fun. Can you make it bigger?
Old June 21st, 2014, 11:27 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Just built A Sinking Feeling... and the directions don't match the picture in the .pdf. I'll make a new .hsc file later matching it. I also moved some tiles around to make both sides match (color wise) and lowered the SZs to level 1 and made them fit 24 figures.

The map looks great though! Of course, I have a repainted gold castle w/ the battlements being purple so that always adds flare to any castle map for me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios