Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old September 12th, 2009, 05:37 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
A3n's Marvelscape Maps

After our lost week I will repost my Marvel Map thread.

This is the first map I have made with Marvelscape in mind. I was very much stuck with names for the area, or the house, so after asking for suggestions I got quite a few good ones which I worked in. So Kings Dive is the local name for the area, which is formally called Crown Point, & Belasco House is the name of the mansion, that is now known for it's occupants as Sanctuary of Scum. The suggestion thread disappeared into oblivion & I don't remember who contributed to the names but UnluckyNumber was one such contributer, to him & the others that know who you are, THANK YOU!

Kings Dive
“I’d much rather have a caravan in the hills, than a mansion in the slums” - Crowded House.
Once a mansion with the stature of a castle, Belasco House has never been a humble abode. In it’s glory days it was the pinnacle of high society. With the original owners deceased more than a century ago and no decendants returned to claim ownership the premises was left vacant. Situated in the once bustling Crown Point, the whole district has become derelict and a haven to villains. As pun on it’s former glory the area is now known as Kings Dive.

Download.

It has 2 scenarios:
Kyrie Rescue
(2 players)
Sent by Jandar to retrieve a new recruit from Earth, Raelin arrived on the wrong side of town. Captured by unknowned assailants Raelin is tortured in the hope of extracting technological information from her to advance their corrupt plans. Raelin must be saved.

Sanctuary of Scum
(2 players)
Batman has put away the last tenant of Belasco House leaving it vacant. This means the most prestigious villain premises is up for grabs and now two of the meanest gangs are both vying for the honour of the most feared gang in Kings Dive.

Thanks for looking & all feedback appreciated.

Cheers

Last edited by A3n; April 23rd, 2022 at 08:34 PM.
Old September 12th, 2009, 10:01 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: A3n's Marvelscape Maps

Great map and scenarios A3n. It looks really official the way you did the scenarios and build instructions. I'll have to build it and give it a whirl sometime. +rep when I can give it to ya.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 12th, 2009, 11:44 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Cheers Hahma. Please let me know after you have played. I usually do symmetrical maps so I don't have balance issues but now I have FotV I can see me doing more non-symmetrical maps. Sadly as I have said before I only get to play HS against my 6yo son & that doesn't lead to much identifying balance issues, so any feedback will help.

Cheers again.
Old November 17th, 2009, 11:42 PM

UnluckyNumber Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
After our lost week I will repost my Marvel Map thread.

This is the first map I have made with Marvelscape in mind.
Kings Dive
“I’d much rather have a caravan in the hills, than a mansion in the slums” - Crowded House.
Once a mansion with the stature of a castle, Belasco House has never been a humble abode. In it’s glory days it was the pinnacle of high society. With the original owners deceased more than a century ago and no decendants returned to claim ownership the premises was left vacant. Situated in the once bustling Crown Point, the whole district has become derelict and a haven to villains. As pun on it’s former glory the area is now known as Kings Dive.

Download.

It has 2 scenarios:
Kyrie Rescue
(2 players)
Sent by Jandar to retrieve a new recruit from Earth, Raelin arrived on the wrong side of town. Captured by unknowned assailants Raelin is tortured in the hope of extracting technological information from her to advance their corrupt plans. Raelin must be saved.

Sanctuary of Scum
(2 players)
Batman has put away the last tenant of Belasco House leaving it vacant. This means the most prestigious villain premises is up for grabs and now two of the meanest gangs are both vying for the honour of the most feared gang in Kings Dive.

Thanks for looking & all feedback appreciated.

Cheers
I didn't even merit a mention as the one who suggested the names? My feelings are hurt. Just kidding.
Old November 18th, 2009, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnluckyNumber View Post
I didn't even merit a mention as the one who suggested the names? My feelings are hurt. Just kidding.
You are absolutely correct, you didn't merit a mention . But honestly it slipped my mind when I created this thread for the 2nd time, due to the week that never was. The whole thread I started asking for suggestions disappeared as well as my first attempt at creating my Marvelscape Map thread. I couldn't even honestly tell you if I did credit you the first time either, but I will amend it now. Thank you again.

Cheers

Last edited by A3n; November 18th, 2009 at 03:15 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios