Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla
Architects of the Realms of Valhalla Discussion and presentation of the maps approved by the ARV.

Old January 23rd, 2018, 01:46 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Welcome to the ARV!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
No biggie. Makes me feel like a secret agent with an invisible badge!
A Tiranx-Maga Agent no doubt. We. Will. Never. Know.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 10th, 2018, 06:11 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

@Leaf_It @cmgames @superfrog @heroscaper2010 @JaesShurrig @Tankyteemo @rednax reviews for your maps from the last map building contest have been posted here.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 10th, 2018, 09:00 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Thanks for your reviews, gentlemen. I didn't figure mine had passed, but thanks for taking some time on it. I might see about making a few edits.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 12:27 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Official Announcement

The following has been REMOVED from our by-laws:
If you are submitting 2 map entries then each entry must use a different master set and no more than one of the same expansion as your other map entry (i.e. if map entry #1 has TT and RttFF, than map entry #2 may only reuse one of those two expansions along with any other expansion)

Map makers are free to reuse master sets and expansions in their 2 submissions...BUT there is still the 1 master set 2 expansion set restriction.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 24th, 2018, 03:32 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Official Announcement

The following has been REMOVED from our by-laws:
If you are submitting 2 map entries then each entry must use a different master set and no more than one of the same expansion as your other map entry (i.e. if map entry #1 has TT and RttFF, than map entry #2 may only reuse one of those two expansions along with any other expansion)

Map makers are free to reuse master sets and expansions in their 2 submissions...BUT there is still the 1 master set 2 expansion set restriction.
Swarm of the Marro, Marvel and Battle for the Underdark master sets can be used as Expansions right?
Old February 24th, 2018, 08:36 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Swarm of the Marro, Marvel and Battle for the Underdark master sets can be used as Expansions right?
Yes, from post 2 in this thread:

Quote:
Classification of Heroscape sets:

Master Sets. One of the following may be used as a master set:
  • Rise of the Valkyrie
  • Swarm of the Marro
  • D&D: Battle for the Underdark
  • Marvel: The Conflict Begins

Expansions: Up to 2 of the following may be used:
  • Road To The Forgotten Forest
  • Volcarren Wasteland
  • Thaelenk Tundra
  • Fortress of the Archkyrie
  • Ticalla Jungle

Hybrid Master Sets: One of the following may be used in place of 1 expansion:
  • Swarm of the Marro (Except when also used as a master set.)
  • D&D: Battle for the Underdark
  • Marvel: The Conflict Begins
Old February 25th, 2018, 04:29 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Do the polls still exist for the Ruins of Valhalla and Wilds of Valhalla contests? I'm only spotting them for the Uncharted Wellsprings and Valhallan Wastelands contests.

If not, do the Top Ten lists for those exist?

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old February 25th, 2018, 05:42 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Do the polls still exist for the Ruins of Valhalla and Wilds of Valhalla contests? I'm only spotting them for the Uncharted Wellsprings and Valhallan Wastelands contests.

If not, do the Top Ten lists for those exist?
Ruins of Valhalla thread with poll

Wilds of Valhalla thread with poll

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old February 25th, 2018, 05:47 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks @BiggaBullfrog ! I didn't think to look down in the contest forum.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old July 20th, 2018, 07:09 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Are we able to use the same Master Sets and/or Expansion Sets on both maps?
Old July 20th, 2018, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
As of now no. That may change, but it’s a way to keep things unique and keep you thinking of new and different designs.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 20th, 2018, 08:27 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
As of now no. That may change, but it’s a way to keep things unique and keep you thinking of new and different designs.
Ok, I scoured through the rules but couldn’t find that so I figured I’d ask.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla