Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 13th, 2019, 08:28 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: How will C3V units affect the Metagame?

I think you have to be current on what C3V is doing when attending the Utah Monthly tournaments. Otherwise you could lose quite easily. Ive been in a spot where my jaw kinda dropped when I got hit by characters I wasnt familiar with. One such time was when I first played against Nicholas and his thralls. I hadnt read up on him. Also a heavy hitter that decimates melee armies are the cathar spearmen. They make short work of a glad/blast build when there are enough of them. Quahon has got me by surprise as well. I have a bad habit of not looking at some of the cards if I dont have the figures. I think that is what most people have a problem with.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs