Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old December 25th, 2022, 11:49 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3V Public Announcements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Not a C3V project, but now there is a group assessing VC compatibility with AoA. It's ACES! Find the thread here.
Thanks for sharing!

Last edited by Captain Stupendous; December 26th, 2022 at 12:51 AM.
Old January 4th, 2023, 10:40 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I don't know that our personnel matters usually go in this thread, but my badge has already been changed . . .

July 5, 2011, I posted the following, in the ERB thread in the C3V Inner Sanctum:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper
Thanks for inviting me, guys, I look forward to helping from the ERB.

I'm going to wear two hats as long as I can get away with it, and keep Editing, too.

~ DS, self-congratulatorily
If nobody would welcome me, I would welcome myself.

Eleven and a half years later, it's time to hand the reins to somebody else. I'm very proud of the work we did when my hand was on the wheel, and I'm most proud of some exciting things that you all haven't even seen yet.

But I've done enough. It's time for others to take over.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 4th, 2023, 11:52 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I don't know that our personnel matters usually go in this thread, but my badge has already been changed . . .

July 5, 2011, I posted the following, in the ERB thread in the C3V Inner Sanctum:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper
Thanks for inviting me, guys, I look forward to helping from the ERB.

I'm going to wear two hats as long as I can get away with it, and keep Editing, too.

~ DS, self-congratulatorily
If nobody would welcome me, I would welcome myself.

Eleven and a half years later, it's time to hand the reins to somebody else. I'm very proud of the work we did when my hand was on the wheel, and I'm most proud of some exciting things that you all haven't even seen yet.

But I've done enough. It's time for others to take over.

Good run Dad_Scaper!
Old January 5th, 2023, 02:23 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

It won't be the same without you DS. It was a pretty good run.
Old January 5th, 2023, 10:37 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

What a long strange trip its been
Hell of a legacy.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 5th, 2023, 12:05 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow. What a sad day. Thank you so much for everything @Dad_Scaper , Heroscape as I know it would not be at all the same without you and everything you've been a part of. Appreciate you immensely
Old January 5th, 2023, 12:26 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Thank you all. I'll still be around, and happy to help the C3V how I can. I just felt like 4,202 days of direct involvement was the perfect number.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 5th, 2023, 02:00 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Thank you all. I'll still be around, and happy to help the C3V how I can. I just felt like 4,202 days of direct involvement was the perfect number.
I have been with the community for quite sometime and as I have stated in other posts am truly happy and appreciative to be a member of Heroscapers. @Dad_Scaper you, the other C3V, C3G, and SOV team members have made the community special so thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you have done.
Old January 10th, 2023, 12:13 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

A couple more personnel changes:
@dok has decided to step back from one of his four departments (ERB) but remains on in Design, Editing, and Rules.
@Captain Stupendous is joining ERB in addition to his Design work.
@nyys is rejoining C3V in his former post in the ERB.
Old January 10th, 2023, 12:15 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Congratz and welcome back Nyys

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 10th, 2023, 12:16 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Congratulations! The C3V and ERB are in good hands!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old January 18th, 2023, 06:52 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

A new C3V Release is on the front page.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs