Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 22nd, 2019, 02:03 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Flash_19's Maps: New Map 8/2/19!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I've had this built in my living room for months, but I've wanted to play it online recently, so here's Ashfall for Online Scape.
That's awesome! I really like this map!

So superfrog, with your new shiny badge powers are you able to edit the archive of OHS maps? I feel like we're long overdue for a Flash_19 folder, and there are a few other maps (like tannergx's Trouble...) that have been made but haven't been added from what I've seen.
I'll follow this tangent since you asked here: got my powers in that area today, and I've added the 5 Flash maps listed above to a new folder for him, as well as Trouble Once Lurked Beneath into tannergx's folder.

I also created an ARV folder, and I'll use Leaf_It's images to create templates there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios