Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 12th, 2022, 09:45 AM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Our Community only gets 5 figures

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmon View Post
1) Ashi-Dhulu
2) Dreadgul Raiders
3) Tomoe Gozen
4) Crypt Guardian
5) Bol

I would attempt to barter with this malevolent spirit to see if I could find a way to keep more...
Your incisive and fruitless attempts at bartering have angered the spirit. How dare a mortal treat with the likes of it! They've eradicated your five picks from existence, granting you only the option of saving three additional units.
Oh man... how foolish of me to think I can reason with such a foul being! I'd be heartbroken to have lost Ashi-Dhulu, as the worm has become a favorite at our table, but if its memory has been obliterated from humanity, I would be none the wiser. In fact, it's quite possible this awful spirit has done this before and we have no idea.

So I guess my three new picks are as follows:

1) Mok
2) Kantono Daishi
3) Ebon Armor

And I'll be happy to have kept any at all...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs