Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old February 11th, 2013, 07:35 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Just_a_Bill's List NEW: Omegacron

Just_a_Bill's Trade ListUPDATED November 2019

Please also check out my daughter's trade list.

Sadly I'm liquidating most of my collection. Buyer pays shipping (I pack as safely/efficiently as possible). If you don't want insurance, you assume the risk of loss or damage during shipping. All prices are in U.S. dollars; I use PayPal.

Have

C3V/SOV Customs (most are not rebased; I still have some authentic Scape bases if you need them; cards can be downloaded from the links)

20th Maine Volunteers $5 — 3 squads 1 squad left, unused
53rd North Carolina Sharpshooters $4 — 3 squads 1 squad left, unused
— Volunteers and Sharpshooters together $8
Hoplitron $2 — 12 4 common heroes left
Omegacron — $8. This is the correct Mechwarrior Marauder IIC sculpt, but with red paint highlights instead of blue. I always thought I would get around to repainting it yet never did. Very nice articulated mech.
Sets, Packs, and Lots
MS 1. Rise of the Valkyrie set and extras
Wave 7. Fields of Valor — All 4 Esenwein Vampires + Rechets of Bogdan squad $70
Wave 8. Defenders of Kinsland — Heroes of the Molten Sea $28 — no box
Marvel. Concrete/Asphalt terrain and some heroes
Marvel. Warehouse Ruins $5 each — NIBag, several available
Various glyphs, water tiles, dice, markers, etc. from all master sets
Orm's Return — some of the Heroes of Laur (possibly some w/o cards)
Raknar's Vision — some of the Heroes of Lindesfarme (possibly some w/o cards)
Road to the Forgotten Forest $50 complete w/rulebook — 2 sets available
Thaelenk Tundra — $80 with extras, includes rulebook, missing ice
Fortress of the Archkyrie — complete with box, $50

AQUILLA

EINAR
Gladiators: Crixus, Retiarius, and Spartacus (no cards) $4 for the group
Retiarius alone (no card) $1
Einar Imperium
Master of the Hunt

JANDAR
Eltahale
Omnicron Snipers

ULLAR
Charos (rebased on another Scape base; no card) $4
Sharwin Wildborn $2
Theracus (no card) $3
Ulginesh

UTGAR
Deathstalkers (might be missing the card)
Isamu $14
Ogre Pulverizer $6 — 2 available
Ogre Warhulk $9 — 2 available
Torin $7
The Esenweins: All 4 Vampires + Rechets of Bogdan squad $70 for the lot

(all 3 rechet figures)

VYDAR
James Murphy $5
Major X17
Nakita Agents — I think I have one squad

Short Want-List (old full list is down below)
  • Acolarh (with or without dice)
  • Armoc Vipers
  • Tagawa Samurai Archers
  • Ulginesh
  • 7-hex Grass tiles x6
  • 24-hex Grass tiles x10
  • 24-hex Swamp tiles x4
  • Lava Field tiles: just a few single-hex and double-hex
  • Ruined walls from Rackham Confrontation Army Boxes:
  • Army Cards for Tagawa Samurai Archers • Heavy Gruts • Swog Rider • Blastatrons • Dumutef Guard • Braxas • Jotun

• Orphaned Figures wanted (listed here are the exact sculpts I need, but I'm willing to negotiate for similar sculpts):

+1 Templar Knight (no image available)

Big thanks to LordRaidor for the excellent individual figure images (with transparent backgrounds, even!).

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

What follows is my old, not-yet-updated list. Most of it is still accurate, though now very, very incomplete since I've realized it's time to let this collection go.

Some of these are missing their army cards, so if you know how to download and print out cards from this site (or you already have at least one card for a common squad and thus don't need more), then you can take advantage of some low prices here.

Everything here is in good used condition, with army cards, unless otherwise noted.

Have

Individual Squads

• Anubian Wolves $10
  • Blade Gruts $10
  • Marrden Nagrubs (no card) x1.67
  • Marro Drones (no card) $10
  • Marro Drudge (no card) x1.67
  • Marro Stingers (no card) x2
Individual Heroes
  • Concan the Kyrie Warrior $4
  • Eldgrim the Viking Champion (no card) $2
  • Empress Kiova (no card) $2
  • Guilty McCreech (small part of revolver is missing but I think I can fix it) $5
  • Major X17 (no card) $5
  • Morsbane (no card, no markers) $3
  • Parmenio (no card) $3
  • Runa (no card) $2
  • Saylind the Kyrie Warrior $6
  • Swog Rider (no card) $6
  • Tornak (letter "A" on top of base) $2
Large Expansions
  • Fortress of the Archkyrie
  • 1-hex Wall Walk tiles $11 per set of 21
Master Sets
  • RotV figure set plus dice (30 figures, 16 cards) $20
Orphaned Figures (prefer to trade for orphans I need, but willing to sell in some cases)
Pending —>

Big thanks to LordRaidor for the excellent individual figure images.
Terrain Customs — see photos inside the spoiler tags
  • flocked & painted Marvel Warehouse Ruin (lot of 2 pieces) $15
  • flocked RotV ruins set (2 pieces) $10
  • custom jungle ruins pair (set of 2) (x3) (1 left) $12 (NOTE: I individualize these so each pair is one-of-a-kind; the pictures below are representative of the quality, but the exact combination of plants is different every time; but they are all made to blend in with your Ticalla Jungle pieces)
    Spoiler Alert!
Customs
Spoiler Alert!
Other Stuff
Spoiler Alert!
Old Full Want-List

NOTE: My want list is generally closed, since I'm liquidating, but I might still want some of the terrain/orphans here to fill in gaps in things I'll be selling.
Spoiler Alert!
Trading
Usually, we each pay our own shipping in a trade. If both parties have excellent trade references, we can ship at the same time; otherwise, the less experienced trader ships first. Make sure you pack securely to eliminate motion within the package, or things could show up damaged. (That never gets you on my good list.)
Selling
I always prefer to trade, but am willing to sell if you're realistic about values. I'll generally sell a bit below the going rate (eBay, Auggie's, whatever makes sense). Buyer pays shipping in this case. If you want to buy something outright, make me an offer; that's how I'll know whether you're a serious buyer or just hoping I don't know what things are worth. On the other hand, if you didn't read this paragraph (or thought I didn't really mean it) and ping me with a casual request for prices, don't be surprised to get a slow response.
Recommend
The following good folks all sent stuff and/or money just like they said they would (with extra appreciation for those in brown):

tdemirji • AbsintheAddict • Blubberguy22Toa Matoro • SuperSamyon • Bl1ndsn1per • Ericth74 • Clipper423 • Oh Freek • Nikkomon • DarthBaggins • quizzcode • Astroking112 • itsbuzzi • anagrams_are_just_grams • deathsride • gibby64 • FlamingSword • stryker280 • heroscaper2010 • Sureno214 • ImAMerc12176 • Ascendant • Follitron • Ninja Status • Rich10 • anuctoo (x2)IshMELZBeeblebrox (x2) • Sir Yeshua • CrazyTankster • MacaroniMoses • Jimi33 • jojo204 (x2) • Brets (x2) • Agent Minivann (x2) • thor0298 • fireemblemrox • AzraelTheSith • Rutherford82 • perivas • TinyTim77 • TheTravelingScaper • Guybrush3pwood • Michaelsoftman • rouby44NematocystraXas1516Son of Arathorn • Dead3ye • Queen of Jandar • sweetsweetdoughnuts • The CEE • Grand Moff Venom • NaesallaScapergal • orgsbane • saywhat • boromir96 • OrcElfArmyOne • Garenex • Erikr • Deroche • TheSparkleInYourWater • Ace Histoli • Syvaris • heroscapenoobs • generalgina • Huggable Zombie • dingofire • 'Scaper94 • quadraphonic • wriggz • Blackhearts BattleMaster • Germund (x2) • Pygon • albertic26 • Jeremy • Hilo-scaper • llc3guys (x2) • Xn F M • A_Train • Heroscaper101 • Raudulfr Shieldcrusher • quozl • Gypsy (x5)stay_golden_PONYBOY (x2) • hexplex? • Mutt Lo (x2)RustmanRobertDD • neo0149 (x2) • rhodan818 • spidysox (x2) • d3athkiller • nyys • fil • theredfro • Jim • Wind Lane • Bill Newby • Cosmosis • The Silver Surfer • NEMT (x3) • land.scape (x3) • pehuskey • Steiner • Eckels • Classicsmiley • keglo • and an honorable mention for a trade that didn't quite gel but a trader with great patience: S1R_ART0R1US
Probably Wouldn't Recommend
I guess I'm turning into an old fart , 'cause I'm growing weary of getting jerked around by kids, guys who write like kids, and guys who act like kids. Your mileage may vary, and I'm sure their mothers love them dearly — I just didn't have fun at these dances:

Scape_Scrub11 • scottishlad5 • Warlord93 (worst experience; jerked me around for months) • Heirloom
the Sold list
Spoiler Alert!

Original have-list hidden here (now pretty much obsolete):
Spoiler Alert!

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list

Last edited by Just_a_Bill; December 24th, 2020 at 10:31 PM.
Old February 11th, 2013, 07:53 AM
Rembrandt of Repaints

bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Just_a_Bill's Trade List as of 2/11/2013

Would like a set of sparkly water (21 tiles I think), the 2 (or is it 3) big stone terrain hexes (I think 17 hex each) and Swog rider with card, I can do $20 with shipping, please let me know. Or I'd like just the swog for $7 shipped if that's OK?
Old February 11th, 2013, 09:38 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Some trade references from the old thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckels View Post
Just completed a fantastic trade with Just_a_Bill, and I would definately trade with him again, given the opportunity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
I just did a great trade with Just_a_Bill. The items where in perfect condition and shipping was fast. Just_a_Bill is an awesome trader.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidysox View Post
Just_a_Bill is a GREAT trader! Everything arrived quickly and in great condition. As easy a trade as could be. Thanks Just_a _Bill!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEMT View Post
I just completed another great trade with Just_a_Bill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by land.scape View Post
Happy with my trade with Just_a_Bill - he was fast & understanding - and he packs his stuff like a pro!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmosis View Post
Just_A_Bill is a good trader. I received his package today in great condition! Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silver Surfer View Post
Sorry this is a bit late, but Just_a_Bill is a great trader!
Quote:
Originally Posted by theredfro View Post
Just_a_Bill is a great trader. Best packaging ever!
Gracias amigo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo0149 View Post
Good Trader: Just_A_Bill. thanks Bill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fil View Post
Just_a_Bill continues his long track record of great trading! Thanks Bill!
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidysox View Post
Just_a_Bill is an outstanding trader. Great communication, great packaging, great all around deal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodan818 View Post
Got a package from Just_A_Bill and I am completely awed. Individual packaging, foam inserts, air cushioning all surrounded doubly by styrofoam wrap.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list

Last edited by Just_a_Bill; February 11th, 2013 at 10:27 AM.
Old February 11th, 2013, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonegnasher View Post
Would like a set of sparkly water (21 tiles I think), the 2 (or is it 3) big stone terrain hexes (I think 17 hex each) and Swog rider with card, I can do $20 with shipping, please let me know. Or I'd like just the swog for $7 shipped if that's OK?
Generally, negotiations should be handled via PM (posts like these don't have much value to the Scapers community, and will quickly become "old noise" in trade threads), but I don't think I am interested in selling at those prices. As my list says, although I usually prefer to trade, I am willing to sell, but not at prices significantly below current values. Thanks for the offer, though.

Old February 14th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Just_a_Bill's 2/13/13 Tradelist

Just a Bill is a great buyer, he is highly recommended!
Old February 16th, 2013, 09:44 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Just_a_Bill's 2/13/13 Tradelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Just a Bill is a great buyer, he is highly recommended!
This^ Thanks again!

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old March 2nd, 2013, 01:47 PM

Re: Just_a_Bill's 3/1/13 Tradelist

Updated my list today, and I have Ticalla-style Jungle Ruins again. Two sets available; here's an example:

Old March 5th, 2013, 09:22 AM

Re: Just_a_Bill's 3/2/13 Tradelist

It looks like he doesn't have his own trade thread, so Ill say here that I had a good trade with saywhat. Thanks!

Old March 7th, 2013, 09:02 PM

saywhat knows what's in an order marker saywhat knows what's in an order marker
Re: Just_a_Bill's 3/5/13 Tradelist

Just completed a trade with Just_a_Bill. It was a great experience very conscientious, courteous and thorough. I recommened him for good trades.

Last edited by saywhat; September 29th, 2013 at 03:05 AM.
Old March 11th, 2013, 10:07 PM

And another one to post here since ZB doesn't have his own thread yet: Great trade with ZBeeblebrox ... thanks!

Old March 12th, 2013, 04:24 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Just_a_Bill's 3/11/13 Tradelist

I had a great trade with Just_a_Bill! He was quick to reply, I got a good deal, he even gave me a couple tips. Awesome trader! Highly recommended!
Old March 16th, 2013, 07:43 PM

Another great trader who doesn't have a trade list to post to: Scapergal ... thank you!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades