Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old May 17th, 2008, 01:07 PM

Buttercup Woo who?
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

I have some Yu-Gi-Oh cards. What ones do you want?
Old May 17th, 2008, 02:54 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sorry, I miss-typed. I meant to say I have that stuff to trade, and I'm looking for Krug and Mittens.
Old May 17th, 2008, 06:47 PM

d3athkiller is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Not trading anymore sorry i don't know why i put that up

Last edited by d3athkiller; May 17th, 2008 at 06:53 PM. Reason: didn't want to trade it
Old May 18th, 2008, 03:12 AM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

First off, I AM JUST FINE TRADING AT A LOSS. I'm not looking to make a profit here or even break even. I just want to fill some holes in my collection. A lot of this is good fodder for custom work. I'm also fine with breaking things up if you just need specific figures.

Here's what I've got to offer:

RotV Complete Figure Sets (7)
SotM Complete Figure Sets (4)
SotM Figures, Heroes Only (4)
Marvel Complete Figure Sets (4)
Gladiators & Agents Pack (2)
Master Woo, Card Only (1) -- I figure somebody can use it with a repaint or if they lost theirs.

I don't have a real list of what I'm looking for, so just PM with any offers. Mostly I'm just looking for more wave figures, though any of the terrain expansion packs works too. And I would love to trade my Woo card for a Nerak card as one of mine didn't come with one.
Old May 18th, 2008, 11:25 AM

SpiderCoach knows what's in an order marker SpiderCoach knows what's in an order marker

Good Trader: capnfrank

"If winning doesn't matter, why keep score?"

Special Thanks to: stay_golden_PONYBOY, Browncoat, Onacara, King's Knight, Grishnakh, and Kenjib

Good Traders: capnfrank, heroscaper314, R˙chean
Old May 18th, 2008, 07:09 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Just a note that land.scape is a good trader; we've completed two trades.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old May 18th, 2008, 08:07 PM

land.scape is surprisingly tart

Happy with my trade with Just_a_Bill - he was fast & understanding - and he packs his stuff like a pro!

Good trades: Just_A_Bill x3, Gypsy x2, Django, outforblood, eternaldream, Gromazeka, Sup3rS0n1c, jordy40 x2, BobofDeath's Dad, CheddarLimbo, delphic, Jesusfreak13, Tysac, GeneralRolando, Frylock.
Old May 18th, 2008, 10:34 PM

Sphere knows what's in an order marker Sphere knows what's in an order marker

I haven't traded here previously, but have done so at BoardGameGeek, ConsimWorld and various other sites going back to usenet a very long time ago. References available on on request.

I'm looking for Acolarh and Laglor. I realize that they are available at ToysRUs stores, but the nearest one to me is 50 miles away so I don't get there often.

I have a couple of castle sets and a set of Kilts & Commandos if somebody would like to work out a trade, or I would be happy to just pay for the flagbearers plus shipping. If anybody would be willing to help me out I'd appreciate it.
Old May 19th, 2008, 05:10 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I'd like to say that kirxander is a great trader. Fast delivery and good packing!
Old May 19th, 2008, 05:19 PM

Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker

Updated

Last edited by Worseley; May 29th, 2008 at 07:34 PM.
Old May 19th, 2008, 05:42 PM

ThePowerOfDund Woo who?

Anyone have a spare Orc Archer? I got some figs from a friend, and one of the Orc Archer squads was missing a fig. Ill pay cash for it.

PM me. Thx.
Old May 19th, 2008, 07:00 PM

Hilo-scaper is surprisingly tart

kr-zeronos is a great trader. Up front and easy to deal with. Thanks for the great trade.

Latest great traders: pjnormandin, Porkins, Dad_Scaper, beisaic, Greyelephant, the incredible mate, FerryMarcellis, MacBryce, bige51148, Nano*22, Retlaw, Just_a_Bill, Raudulfr Shieldcrusher
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online