Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 12th, 2015, 04:56 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Bramcephys

A bit of advice on purchasing the alternate figure for 6 bucks (sorry about the cross-post, but in hindsight the Book of Bram is a more appropriate place for this)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
You can still find these guys at Michael's Arts and Crafts stores, or online. He's made by Safari (name: Cyclops) and he costs $9.99 - $12.99.
For those interested in the alternate Bramcephys, I got mine for $6 + tax, and you can, too. Keep an eye on the printable coupons at the Michael's website; they routinely offer 40% off any one regularly-priced item. Right now they have 30% off your entire order through tomorrow (Saturday).

(You can do the same thing at Hobby Lobby to get your civil war guys for $6 per pack instead of $10, if you're willing to buy one pack at a time.)

In case you don't live near a Michael's store, the coupons can often be used online as well. They do have the Cyclops in their online store for $9.99 before coupon, and you can hover over the image to see the detail in very high resolution. The cartoony, malproportioned Mage Knight figure has never worked for me, but I couldn't be more pleased with how the alternate figure looks on the battlefield. (And his feet are well positioned for a peanut base, even if you need to cover the peg holes on a base stolen from a spare Mimring.)

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs