Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 11th, 2024, 05:15 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Age of Annihilation Map Contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Looks like you need to add the start zone locations. Which I forgot to add to the OP.

Honestly, I wasn't expecting a submission with custom rules either. Which is fine. This contest is more intended for competitive maps. Which I also realize I was not clear about. My apologies for both mistakes.

I do like the direction you're going with the map design. I don't think we've seen a map like this one before or at least not for a while
Darn it. I thought the upload captured the version with the start zones.
The nice thing is, it is perfectly playable without the gimmick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.

Last edited by Nukatha; March 11th, 2024 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Reupload completed, now with starting zones.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games