Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old June 5th, 2020, 04:23 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Completely Unnecessary Definitive List of Figure Weight

I had the idea to take this on after recently holding Wo-Sa-Ga for the first time and thinking, 'this has got to be the heaviest figure they made.' Being a man of science I, of course, had to weigh every single figure/squad, plug them into some spreadsheets, and do some sorting. I'm aware of the list by cosmosis, but it didn't answer my original question as everything is by the pack.

Have you ever wondered how heavy are Heavy Gruts? Are Quasatch and Dzu-Teh exactly the same aside form paint? What's shipping going to run me? Well, wait no longer fellows!

All weights are in grams
All squad weights are combined

Single space figures:
Spoiler Alert!

Double Space Figures:
Spoiler Alert!

2 Figure Squads:
Spoiler Alert!

3 Figure Single Space Squads:
Spoiler Alert!

3 Figure Double Space Squads:
Spoiler Alert!

4 Figure Squads:
Spoiler Alert!

Everything:
Spoiler Alert!

And the answer to my original question: Zelrig outweighed Wo-Sa-Ga by 2.2 grams and is the Heroscape Heavyweight Champion!

Other notes:
Blade Gruts are heavier than Heavy Gruts

Swogs and Nerak weigh the same, but not Quasatch and Dzu-Teh or Obsidian Guards and Granite Guardians (only off by 0.5 and 0.3 grams respectively)

Half of the top six heaviest 3 figure single space squads having the Flying ability

Heaviest...
Single Space Figure: Frost Giant of Morh at 31.6g
Double Space Figure: Zelrig at 67.6g
3 Figure Single Space Squad: Dzu-Teh at 33.4g
4 Figure Single Space Squad: Tarn Vikings at 22.9g

Lightest...
Single Space Figure: Otonashi at 2.3g
Double Space Figure: Nerak/Swog Rider tying at 10.6g
3 Figure Single Space Squad: Nakita Agents at 7.8g
4 Figure Single Space Squad: Goblin Cutters at 7g

I offer this in the spirit of even more irrelevant lists that have proceeded mine. I hope it'll be a welcome curiosity. I'd love to hear anything that sticks out to anyone.

Last edited by Ulysses; June 5th, 2020 at 09:44 PM.
Old June 5th, 2020, 04:38 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: The Completely Unnecessary Definitive List of Figure Wei

Did you weigh the Hive with or without the base?
Old June 5th, 2020, 04:39 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Did you weigh the Hive with or without the base?
With the base.
Old June 5th, 2020, 05:34 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

annnnd, this is amazing! I love it when community members do cool, quirky things like this. It's so interesting to find out....haha

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 5th, 2020, 06:35 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
I offer this in the spirit of even more irreverent lists that have proceeded mine.

Is there such a thing as an irrelevant Heroscape list?

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Last edited by Flash_19; June 5th, 2020 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Or maybe you actually did mean irreverent - like rowdy children that won't stay quiet during Sunday worship.... :)
Old June 5th, 2020, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
I offer this in the spirit of even more irreverent lists that have proceeded mine.

Is there such a thing as an irrelevant Heroscape list?
Thanks for the catch, my phone keeps autocorrecting irrelevant to irreverent.
Old June 5th, 2020, 09:46 PM

I fully expect an online event where you draft based on weight restrictions 😆
Old June 5th, 2020, 10:40 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
In the spirit of:
The Definitive List of Pants in Heroscape
The definitive list of smells per general
The Definitive List of Weapon in Heroscape

But also really useful for shipping purposes, in addition to Product Weights & Sizes -- The Definitive List
Old June 5th, 2020, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Quote:
In the spirit of:
The Definitive List of Pants in Heroscape
The definitive list of smells per general
The Definitive List of Weapon in Heroscape

But also really useful for shipping purposes, in addition to Product Weights & Sizes -- The Definitive List
I had not seen the definitive smells list! Thank you for the laugh!
Old June 8th, 2020, 09:31 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I fraking love it when nerds have too much time on their hands.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old July 14th, 2020, 10:21 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

This is the best use of Covid based free time ever!
Old May 17th, 2021, 11:51 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

This is fantastic.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units