Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old October 8th, 2018, 11:31 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V Public Announcements

Big News!

As you might have guessed from my two crpytic pictures above, we're excited to announce that we're bringing back the PAM program!

A PAM (Public Access Member) joins the C3V for a limited time with full voting rights, and has the opportunity to see behind the curtain, lead designs, and get a taste for what it's like to work on a big project like the C3V. Thanks to Dysole's selection as an Admin, we have more flexibility to run this program again.

In the past, we did rotating 90-day terms, with a new PAM selected every 45 days. This time around, we're increasing the time spent inside, but decreasing the frequency. PAMs will join the C3V for 9 months. While we do anticipate more PAMs in the future, we have no set timeline for when that will occur, and there's no guarantee that it will overlap with the PAM you're about to pick.

As always, the PAM nomination list is selected by the Inner Sanctum members, but the final selection is made by the public. We picked people who have been active in testing, who have given good feedback in VC threads, and those who we thought could be useful to the C3V team. And one of our spots was guaranteed as a prize to the winner of the C3V Playtest Tournament (or in this case, the third place finisher, since the top two are C3V members already). If you'd like to see your name here in the future, try to see if you can meet some of those criteria listed above.

PAMs have been integral to the success of the C3V. 2 of our current members (Kinseth and ollie), 1 of our emeritus members (Dysole) and 2 of our SoV Judges (capsocrates and BiggaBullfrog) were PAMs.

Here are the nominees for this PAM term (in no particular order). We'll put up the poll once everybody has accepted their nomination, or next Monday, if not everybody has responded. The poll will run for one week, and the 9 months will begin after that.
  • flameslayer93
  • Lazy Orang
  • All Your Pie
  • Leaf_It
  • Astroking112
  • Sir Heroscape
If your name is on that list, congratulations! Let us know if you accept the nomination by posting below.

----------------------------------------

And yes, that's a silhouette of Pam (at least her hair) from The Office, and a highly simplified can of PAM cooking spray.

Last edited by superfrog; October 8th, 2018 at 06:55 PM.
Old October 8th, 2018, 11:57 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Well now, this is very exciting and I’m honored to be a nomination. I accept.

~ Sir H...suddenly remembering he should probably finish his feedback on playtesting units during the playtest tourney.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 8th, 2018, 12:21 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

This is awesome news to hear! It's an honor to have been nominated, and I accept!
Old October 8th, 2018, 01:07 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Wow... kind of shocked to hear I've been nominated... not sure how that happened.

I humbly accept, however - this sounds very interesting.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 8th, 2018, 02:20 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Whoa! I didn't expect that. I accept! It would be really cool get to see the inner workings.

(slightly disappointed that this wasn't some overly complicated ARG where the first to figure it out got to be a PAM)
Old October 8th, 2018, 03:24 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

All names I recognize and all deserved nominations.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 8th, 2018, 04:55 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, this is a pleasant surprise. It's an honor to be considered, and I would be happy to lend my insight to the C3V design process. I accept the nomination.
Old October 8th, 2018, 06:54 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I’m honored to accept the nomination. ^_^

Everyone else on that list is also a fantastic nominee. ^_^

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 8th, 2018, 07:12 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Well. That was fast (and with no tags, too!).

Again, as I noted in my post, these were based on involvement in VC-related threads (SoV discussion thread, Pre-SoV Workshop, "Book of" threads), involvement in testing, and then some extra points thrown in if you have other cool custom stuff of your own. If you want your name on the next list, those are things to try to do.

I'll put up the poll tomorrow morning, and it'll run for a week.

Congratulations again. I look forward to your contributions, whoever ends up as the winner.

------------------

Did anybody get my hints, even slightly? I thought they were possibly a bit on-the-nose, especially the first one. They were presented without context, though.
Old October 8th, 2018, 07:30 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Ok, good. As long as @Kinseth doesn't get into the Inner Sanctum, I think we'll be fine.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 8th, 2018, 07:32 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Ok, good. As long as @Kinseth doesn't get into the Inner Sanctum, I think we'll be fine.
I'll huff and I'll puff!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old October 8th, 2018, 07:46 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

He's found us!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs