Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 26th, 2022, 07:11 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Robber's maps: Diplomacy 8/9/2020

The link in the OP for Platypus' PDF doesn't work for me. The link's URL seems to be longer than if I just search for, and find the file in the downloads section.
Here's one that works for me:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=4706

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios