Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 17th, 2022, 10:26 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape.org - New Software Support for Heroscape

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Not yet, but that feature will exist before the beta test label is removed.
I think that will be a requirement before I can use the site/app. I can't rely on 100% of my players to reliably post their results each round, unfortunately.
It's pretty typical in sports, like golf, for players to be able to report their own results. If something gets messed up, which I've seen in disc golf, the tournament director can adjust a score after the fact.

Chris, I think that setup (player input; gm override) might be the most TD-friendly way it could work.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software