Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

View Poll Results: Is C3V/SoV (VC) a part of the canon of Heroscape.
Yes. 30 66.67%
No. 15 33.33%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 12th, 2014, 07:09 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!
Re: Is C3V/SoV Part of the Heroscape Canon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
Voted no for the sole reason that some of the liberties taken with the heroscape lore, namely Vydar's Betrayal. I don't see it happening in the lore personally and only would have accepted it if it had been Hasbro planned since it was their lore and theirs to decide what happened. I may be convinced that the VC figures are canonical but not the VC lore and story that is evolving.
Vydar's Betrayal did happen in the original Heroscape lore, unless you don't think the story and lore from the D&D is canonical. Which I can totally understand.

While I agree that an evolution of the storyline would not be very canonical, it would be cool and I would totally overlook it with all the high quality units that have been released by VC. They seem very professional and in some rare cases more canonical as stats and abilities than some of the original units.
Really? Honestly I didn't know the lore was continued through the D&D stuff other than the little bit about Valkrill's creation. I guess I need to brush up on the D&D stuff, but still any new lore I am not really for, figures are still amazing for gameplay regardless.
The betrayal was outlined in the last released Lost Scenario, the Shadow Cavern from The Guru; C3V & SoV are only following established lore.

Last edited by Son of Arathorn; March 12th, 2014 at 09:04 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs