Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 10th, 2016, 09:40 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Online HS app: Feature Request and Change Log

So sorry to necro this thread, but I sent Dysole a PM about this, but she hasn't responded yet. So I've been thinking on this, while watching LOL Worlds and other esports videoes (Pokemon and mtg, etc). Is there a way that we could record the tournament videos (maybe even just the playoffs), and post them on youtube (maybe with commentary from pros)? I understand if we can't do that either legally or logistically, but I think it would be nice to look at the videos whenever we want and learn from them to improve in our play. Just something I've been thinking about and wondering if there is anything similar in you guys heads for possibility in the future.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events