Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old September 7th, 2023, 02:10 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 53 - Delta Coalition Wars - Round 3 until 9/1

It'll mostly be me ranting about how I despise deathreavers.

I actually owe viideosayg a thank you for not making me fight 16 Raelin backed deathreavers
Old September 7th, 2023, 10:06 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I defeated Og-Blaha's Warden/Tomb Skeletons/Drow/Crypt Guardian army and advanced my Romans to the playoffs. This was a game that was turned by Dagmar. Using opening initiative, Tomb Skeletons put the pressure on early, trading almost evenly for Romans and putting me under a lot of pressure, netting 6 wounds on the Azurite. In Round 3, I staged an initiative switch play with Dagmar and blew up the Tomb Skeletons, and they only got off a couple more attacks. The game was close between Romans and the remaining Guard forces.

In Round 4, the Crypt Guardians and Chainfighters came out. MBS quickly paralyzed one Crypt Guardian which netted me an order marker. In Round 4, a Roman landed a 4/4 blow to take down another Crypt and steal another order marker. Shortly after, MBS landed a few shots on Warden to take him out, and that basically sealed it. The remaining forces were too thinly spread to take out MBS and the remaining few Romans. Close game to start, but dice fell apart at the end.
Old September 8th, 2023, 12:13 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

KnightofLight and I playing tomorrow night (9th) @8:30CDT

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; September 8th, 2023 at 01:38 PM.
Old September 8th, 2023, 02:26 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

My match is tonight around 9-9:30 PM CT.

EDIT: Has been moved to Saturday around 8 PM CT.

Last edited by MegaSilver; September 9th, 2023 at 01:56 AM.
Old September 9th, 2023, 12:30 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Managed to stamp a second Romans ticket to the playoffs at the expense of Grey Waves' well-constructed and well-played Brigands/Cutters army. We had a very tense opening game as I bum rushed Azurite Warlord and then MBS while plodding my slow little Romans along to try to track down all his Brigands. That cost me about 4 Romans, 2 wounds on MBS, and 5 on Azurite Warlord.

Then it switched to cutters, who finished off Azzy, struggled to kill MBS (who struggled to kill cutters), but traded well with Romans. We took a break with the balance being 10 Cutters and Breach against 6 Romans, 1-life MBS, and NGS.

3 hours later, he won a Dagmar-backed initiative and got a sole cutter with a 3v3 on MBS (whiff), but MBS was still tied down and couldn't run away, getting re-engaged the next turn and dying. I whiffed on 1 and 2 dice against mob swarm attacks about 7 times in a row before the real endgame of 6ish cutters and Breach vs. NGS.

NGS took a lava wound but then tanked a bunch of attacks (mostly 2v4s, but some 2v5s and one attack each turn of 3v4), taking only one more wound (this may also have been a lava wound, can't remember). He got a kill in every attack he took against the goblins, dodging 2 lava rolls while bringing the cutters down below 3 and then eliminating them.

Breach ran up, NGS ran down to engage. First roll 20. Game.

I've now had 2 mind shackle rolls this event, both natural 20s against full-health heroes.

gg GW, hope your luck comes back for next round.
Old September 9th, 2023, 11:05 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Tres Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Round 3 is on July.

The dok (1-1) {8} v. caps (1-1) armies are:
Terrorize, Devour, and... Maraud?
* Marcu Esenwein, Marro Warriors, Racheim, Specters of Aldornx4
THEM!
* Eltahale, Josie Whistlestop, Major J15, Red Ants of Aunstromx5

caps chooses who places first.
dok and I played today at my house. Specters sat comfortably on the lava. Red Ants quite predictably traded badly into them.

I probably could have played Eltahale better, but I ended up losing 2 OMs due to her wiffing vs a 3/3 attack. Dok killed my other two heroes before that round ended.

GG dok.

In hindsight I should have taken Q10 instead of J15 and Josie. He would have been just as good or better in my one win and would have been a better matchup for both of my losses.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 9th, 2023, 11:48 PM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker

Finished with Sir H tonight, we both played it super slow at the start. I was hoping to lose an initiative so I could play for dagmar+cutting mandibles as I had much better movement. I won the first initiative, and started setting up a wall of ants. Sir H slow rolled and developed towards dagmar as well. Round 2 I won initiative and moved up Moltenclaw greenscales in an attempt to shoot from behind my ants screen in the following round. Sir H responded by sending negoksa and a squad of Romans to try to maneuver around my wall of ants. We collided on the seven hex lava on the north side. I took 2 ants to engage negoksa and another to block him from grabbing dagmar in the south. I did manage a wound on negoksa with a 3v6. Sir H’s attack dice went cold and only killed one ant I think. We both dodged lava this round. I won initiative and started the assault of greenscales/Moltenclaw. I used Moltenclaw to hit negoksa and 2 romans. My 1/4 skulls managed to kill 2 Romans which was nice and then I used greenscales to engage and force 3 LEAs to get to Moltenclaw. He took 2 more wounds from the LEAs, missed the mind shackle, but hit a 3/3 into 1/4 dealing 2 wounds. I then took an LEA from negoksa (miss) to try and max out attacks on his Roman’s. There were 3 lined up, and if I killed a single one of them I could reposition greenscales to block Roman’s from getting to Moltenclaw. Unfortunately I hit a 1/4 and didn’t kill any Roman’s. This led to Moltenclaw taking 4 wounds in 2 attacks and dying. That was pretty much the game as mogrimm was going to be a tough nut to crack when the rest of my army effectively had 2 attack. That was the case, I got a couple lucky hits and got him down to 2 Roman’s, 1/3 Mebuqsa, 3/6 mogrimm, bol, and isamu.
GG Sir Heroscape, Well played! I should have been more careful with Moltenclaw, just was hoping to get a Roman kill with Moltenclaw.
Old September 10th, 2023, 12:15 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

To whomever I get paired with for this week's game, I will be out of service until Friday night.
Old September 13th, 2023, 11:53 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Round 4 is on Viney Pines.

The vegietarian18 (3-0) {4} v. ryguy266 (3-0) {5} armies are:
Roman Diplomacy
* Akumaken, Azurite Warlord, Me-Burq-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx3
Shurrak Around the Clock
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Shurrak, Tarn Viking Warriors, Ashigaru Harquebusx3

vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The kevindola (3-0) {2} v. superfrog (3-0) armies are:

* Bol, Kha, Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Nottingham Brigandx6, Red Ants of Aunstromx4 (drop 1)
Battle Masters
* Azurite Warlord, Me-Burq-Sa, Ne-Gok-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx3

superfrog chooses who places first.

The chris perkins (2-1) {1} v. og-blaha (2-1) armies are:
Teeth of the Snake
* Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Zetacron, Teeth of the Makwax2, Venoc Vipersx5
Warden's Undead Honor Guard
* Warden 816, Crypt Guardianx3, Drow Chainfighterx3, Tomb Skeletonsx6 (drop 1)

og-blaha chooses who places first.

The dok (2-1) {8} v. shiftrex (2-1) armies are:
Terrorize, Devour, and... Maraud?
* Marcu Esenwein, Marro Warriors, Racheim, Specters of Aldornx4

* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Moltenclaw, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Greenscale Warriorsx3

dok chooses who places first.

The grey waves (2-1) v. viideosayg (2-1) armies are:
Cut to the Chase
* Breach, Otonashi, Goblin Cuttersx4, Nottingham Brigandx7 (drop 2)

* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Major Q10, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Deathreaversx3

viideosayg chooses who places first.

The arrow grut (2-1) v. sir heroscape (2-1) {9} armies are:
District IX
* Azurite Warlord, Me-Burq-Sa, Ne-Gok-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx3
LEGO Time
* Bol, Isamu, Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Ne-Gok-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx3

sir heroscape chooses who places first.

The megasilver (2-1) {6} v. vegie dad (2-1) armies are:
Honor Guard of the Last of the Mohicans with Krav Maga Gunslingers
* Krav Maga Agents, Honor Guard of the Blasted Landsx4, Mohican River Tribex2, Tombstone Gunslinger
Friends, Romans, Countrymen
* Akumaken, Azurite Warlord, Me-Burq-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx3

vegie dad chooses who places first.

The dysole (1-2) {3} v. foudzing (0-3) armies are:
Diplomacy - The Art of Letting Somebody Else Have Your Way.
* Izumi Samurai, Josie Whistlestop, Racheim, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Ranjit Singh, Tarn Viking Warriors
Chains and cocoons
* Bol, Motley Max, Bugbear Basher, Eilan Sidhex4, Goblin Slashersx3, Sahuagin Raider

dysole chooses who places first.

The dachshund (1-2) v. knightoflight (1-2) {10} armies are:
Is Kevin my real dad??
* Bol, Marro Warriors, Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Roman Legionnairesx3
3 Ants in a Trenchcoat
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Moltenclaw, Greenscale Warriorsx3, Red Ants of Aunstromx3

knightoflight chooses who places first.

The captain stupendous (1-2) v. earthling (1-2) armies are:
Aubriesenwein
* Cyprien Esenwein, Major Q10, Sonya Esenwein, Aubrien Archersx2
Erevan's the new Appa
* Erevan Sunshadow, Kurrok the Elementalist, Air Elementalx3, Fire Elementalx4, Water Elementalx4

earthling chooses who places first.

The quozl (0-3) v. caps (1-2) armies are:
Elemental, My Dear Kurrok
* Kurrok the Elementalist, Air Elementalx5, Earth Elemental, Fire Elementalx3, Water Elementalx4
THEM!
* Eltahale, Josie Whistlestop, Major J15, Red Ants of Aunstromx5

caps chooses who places first.

The thrasherdarkrai (0-3) v. houndsrule (1-2) armies are:
Venoc Warlord's Tri-General Super Synergy!
* Venoc Warlord, Mohican River Tribex2, Roman Archers, Roman Legionnairesx2, Venoc Vipersx2

* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Kyntela Gwyn, Otonashi, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], 10th Regiment of Footx2, Warriors of Ashrax2

thrasherdarkrai chooses who places first.

The xiegfried (1-2) v. shurrig (0-3) armies are:
Sahuagin Carry
* Marcu Esenwein, Marro Warriors, Zelrig, Greenscale Warriorsx3, Sahuagin Raider
Dragons in a Major Way
* Major Q10, Moltenclaw, Greenscale Warriorsx3

shurrig chooses who places first.

The backcountrygamer (1-2) v. bert (1-2) armies are:
Hot Ones
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Ulfrid Hornwrangler, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2

* Bahadur, Brute Gruts, Varkaanan Swiftfangs, Horned Skull Brutesx2, Marro Gnidsx2

bert chooses who places first.

If by chance you got two emails, the second one is the relevant one.

Last edited by superfrog; September 13th, 2023 at 12:19 PM.
Old September 13th, 2023, 12:11 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
The chris perkins (2-1) {1} v. og-blaha (2-1) armies are:
Teeth of the Snake
* Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Zetacron, Teeth of the Makwax2, Venoc Vipersx5
Warden's Undead Honor Guard
* Warden 816, Crypt Guardianx3, Drow Chainfighterx3, Tomb Skeletonsx6 (drop 1)

og-blaha chooses who places first.
Fast start here.

Planning to start in an hour or so.
Old September 14th, 2023, 02:36 PM
This is merely a joke.

Re: OHS Season 53 - Delta Coalition Wars - Round 4 until 9/2

Lost a very fun game to kevindola to clinch not getting the top seed .

Lots of swings in the game, both fast and slow.

My MVP was a Roman who survived a 2v3, a 5v2, an LEA, 2 4v2s, and 2 4v3s before dying to an LEA. 6 of those blocks were while he was the last roman standing (with OMs still on him).

kevin's MVP was Taelord, who boosted almost every attack he took.

He won with a 3-life Taelord and a single ant.
Old September 14th, 2023, 09:43 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: OHS Season 53 - Delta Coalition Wars - Round 4 until 9/2

Very fun final game with Xiegfried tonight. While I unfortunately go 0-4 in my first OHS season, I learned a ton about competitive play and had a great time these past four weeks. GG's Xiegfried, Bert, Sir Heroscape, and O.G. Blaha!

Looking forward to playing again next season!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events