Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old June 13th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Dreadgul Raiders

Oh, I don't know who your tournament director was, TRex, but your brother would have been welcome to play the army he brought the way he thought it worked at an event of mine. I expect others would handle it the same. Let him play it how he thought it played; his misunderstanding was reasonable, was not going to break the game, and everyone is just there to have fun.

It's a fair question you guys ask and we sometimes do things in a way that isn't the best. We are only human.

Now the question has been answered. We might ninja in a corrected card at some point, but those who look for the correct understanding in this space will now find it.

I love Heroscape, despite the lousy wording on some cards from the old days. I feel like, now that we apparently released a card that doesn't say precisely what we meant, we're just like the old designers. Hey gang, we made it!

We'll consider changing the card. We might or we might not; I don't know. God knows we are busy with more interesting projects than that, and our precious few artist hours are spent very carefully. The main thing is we all agree on how it works, and the second-to-main thing is that TRex and his brother went to a tournament and had a good time.

Constructive criticism is always welcome. I'd be disappointed if we didn't get any. Thanks for this round, I'm glad we were able to explain what we meant when we were confusing. We (1) might put changing the card (2) somewhere on the To Do list, but please be patient. We also (1) might not and (2) even if we do, low. Now everybody is on the same page, and that's the important thing.

Thanks, all!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 13th, 2017, 02:44 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Thank you, bmon.

I assure you that all my friends in the C3V are just as dedicated as I am to serving our fans. We all contribute and we all do the level best we can. Your kind comments - plural "your" - mean the world to us, and your constructive criticism is letting us know that you care, and that you expect the best. As you should!

Now go back to your corners, everybody, and take some breaths.

= =
Old June 14th, 2017, 11:30 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I wasn't trying to be rude, @TREX - sorry if I hurt your feelings.
Old June 15th, 2017, 02:15 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
I wasn't trying to be rude, @TREX - sorry if I hurt your feelings.
No hurt feelings on my end. Just trying to help clarify on a good design. No hard feelings from my end either. Heroscapers is generally a place full of good people.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 15th, 2017, 11:08 AM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I agree giant bonding across the board makes sense, and while I'm not a member of the team think its a decent thing to ninja edit in as Dad mentioned.

That being said Pel is a great addition to these guys in the meantime, giving the army a lot more room to breathe than being forced to take Jotun. My debut of the combo was fierce, with them killing drake and a pack of pathfinders handily. That berserk charge comes in clutch sometimes.
Old June 15th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoserver View Post
I agree giant bonding across the board makes sense, and while I'm not a member of the team think its a decent thing to ninja edit in as Dad mentioned.
Just to be clear, across-the-board giant bonding is not on the table as an "official" change. Any ninja edit will be to clarify how they currently function. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't have fun making house rule changes to any VC (or Hasbro) cards though.
Old June 15th, 2017, 11:28 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

^ What he said. The OP's review of synergy, now supplemented by an excellent R&C courtesy of SF, is correct:

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Who can I take a turn with using Wild Strategic Bonding?
    Any hero that is either a human or giant, and has a wild personality. A wild [ human or giant ] hero.
-Combinations and Synergies-

. . . .

Synergy Benefits Offered
- WILD HUMAN OR GIANT HEROES: Wild Strategic Bonding
As Wild Human or Giant heroes, any of the following may benefit from the Dreadgul Raider's WILD STRATEGIC BONDING bonus: Guilty McCreech, Jotun and Valguard.
That is the unit we intended, and the unit we intended is not going to change, regardless of whether we release a new card with different wording. Which, as far as I'm concerned, isn't really necessary, now that the ambiguous wording is addressed firmly in the OP. But we may do it; I don't know.

= =
Old June 15th, 2017, 11:56 AM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oh gotcha, just misinterpreted. Theres certainly something to be said about not altering designs once they are published.

Regardless with Pel as an addition the army has plenty of options and variations as is.
Old October 20th, 2017, 11:22 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@superfrog Add Pel the Hill Giant to Synergy Benefits Offered

Also, for those that want another bonding option, see my Competitive Unit Alter (CUA) of Frost Giant of Morh
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Frost Giant of Morh
Proposal: Change from Fearless to Wild, Change BATTLE FRENZY to "After attacking with this Frost Giant of Morh, roll the 20-sided die. If this Frost Giant of Morh is on a snow or ice space, add 3 to your die roll. If you roll a 16 or higher, you may attack again take another turn with this Frost Giant of Morh. Battle Frenzy may be enhanced with Frenzy Enhancement and Berserker Charge Enhancement.
Logic: Now bonds with C3V Dreadgul Raiders who needed a cheaper Giant bonding hero. He also needed an easier way to attack more than one unit a turn. Plus being a Frost Giant, he should have some power based on tundra terrain.
Old October 20th, 2017, 01:46 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
@superfrog Add Pel the Hill Giant to Synergy Benefits Offered
Done.
Old September 22nd, 2018, 12:46 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

@superfrog It looks like these guys are missing the Count Raymond synergy:
Quote:
COUNT RAYMOND : MANEUVER 9
As humans who follow Einar, Dreadgul Raiders may benefit from Count Raymond's MANEUVER 9 when they receive one or more wounds from a leaving engagement attack.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 08:54 AM

Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker

Mok is a giant and missing in the list

edit: i cant read, pls ignore i dont know how to delete it

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs