Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 12th, 2023, 12:50 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: EPIC Maps Building Contest - $25 Prize!

Amazing Entries all!!! The contest is now closed! We were able to get in 9 submissions! Awesome!

I'll plan on reviewing the maps tomorrow and releasing a video of my review/decision. I may do a livestream...but that's more dependent on my overall schedule tomorrow.

I'm excited to review all of these...and so that I can in detail...can those who submitted please send me their .hsc files?
@Swarm @Chris Perkins @Nomad @Flash_19 @Cleon @Sheep @Shurrig @Sherman Davies @ryguy266

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; October 12th, 2023 at 01:08 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games