Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 24th, 2017, 03:49 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Kon-Tar-Na

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
Kon-Tar-Na is definitely going up there in my top five favorite C3V/SoV units! He's a blast to play with Death Knights, and they way his figure works is very fun! Great design, looking forward to running him in an upcoming tournament!
Hahah, now I know what you're bringing. I can counter you.

Not really though. I've had the idea for my army planned for this one for over a month now.

Oh no!! Mercy upon my humble, bloodthirsty army that is definitely not planning to destroy all who oppose it this Saturday. (Watch as Kon-Tar-Na leaps his way to victory!)

H E R O S C A P E

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs