Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla
Architects of the Realms of Valhalla Discussion and presentation of the maps approved by the ARV.

View Poll Results: Which is the best map?! (Choose 3)
Dust Bowl by heroscaper2010 14 35.90%
Obsidian Wastes by Leaf_it 21 53.85%
Forest Fire by Rednax 14 35.90%
Icy Crevasse by cmgames 13 33.33%
Swamp Fire by JaesShurrig 7 17.95%
Cracked by Superfrog 12 30.77%
Ruins by the River of Vitality by Tankyteemo 6 15.38%
Lost Road Marsh by Leaf_it 18 46.15%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 22nd, 2017, 02:44 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
WINNER!!! (Valhallan Wastelands)

CONGRATULATIONS LEAF_IT!!!

Download

Through the ruins of an old building the lava still pours out, covering the hillside in mounds of obsidian. The area may be dangerous, but the lava has brought with it sources of energy, and power. Opposing forces clash seeking to secure it for themselves.

Requires: RotV, Marvel, VW

WHAT A CONTEST! We just want to thank everyone so much for participating! It was really exciting to receive 18 fun and exciting map submissions from the community and then to watch as 39 unique voters from the community participated in voting on the Top 10. That is the largest participation we have had yet!! @Leaf_It please contact @BiggaBullfrog about receiving your prize.

For those of you who made the Top 10, keep an eye out on these threads as we will be playtesting on these maps, determining whether or not they are tournament worthy. Those maps that are accepted will be posted publicly in the Tournament Map Archive, and when playtesting for all maps is complete we will publicly post our reviews in the Map Reviews thread. For those of you that did not make the Top 10, have no fear! Make your way over to the Workshop Thread where we can help you rework your maps and maybe get them up to par. And for those interested who may have missed it, please check out our NEW Map Articles thread where you can find links to articles that BiggaBullfrog and I write each month regarding map building tips, map spotlights and our map contests.

Thank you everyone again, and have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Top 10 Announcement
Spoiler Alert!

Top 10 Images and Downloads
Spoiler Alert!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; October 29th, 2017 at 06:41 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 04:20 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: VOTE NOW - TOP 10!!! (Valhallan Wastelands)

Congrats Top 10! It was a close competition after running the numbers. Good luck to you all in the polling!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old October 22nd, 2017, 04:46 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Voted... for 2. It's a shame my third pick (and possibly favorite) isn't eligible.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 22nd, 2017, 05:01 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Voted... for 2. It's a shame my third pick (and possibly favorite) isn't eligible.
*blush* Aww really? Which one?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 22nd, 2017, 05:53 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Got my votes in.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 06:26 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I gone and voted

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 22nd, 2017, 08:58 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Barren Plateau. I haven't looked too closely at any of the maps, but that one strikes me as a "wasteland" more than many of the others, it's got good LoS blocked and shadow, just looks like a solid map. I may download the instructions and put it together this week since I need to set up a new map anyway.

Obsidian Wastes, which is currently leading, almost got my vote, but I feel like that will be a deceptively difficult climb through the middle for melee, and I'm not particularly fond of the single-hex perches either, though at least they're in the very corners. (I do like the use of the Marvel terrain, though.)

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 22nd, 2017, 10:26 PM

HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker

My votes have been cast. For what it's worth, I definitely would have voted for Barren Plateau had it been eligible. Good luck everyone!
Old October 22nd, 2017, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Barren Plateau. I haven't looked too closely at any of the maps, but that one strikes me as a "wasteland" more than many of the others, it's got good LoS blocked and shadow, just looks like a solid map. I may download the instructions and put it together this week since I need to set up a new map anyway
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEROSCAPERMTL View Post
My votes have been cast. For what it's worth, I definitely would have voted for Barren Plateau had it been eligible. Good luck everyone!
Thanks guys, I'm glad you enjoyed the map!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 22nd, 2017, 10:36 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My votes are in! I'm honored to be in the top 10!
Old October 23rd, 2017, 01:06 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I'm afraid I didn't note very well that my map uses treasure glyphs. It's in the PDF, but I didn't note it carefully in the description. Could that be added to the OP?

Thanks!
Old October 23rd, 2017, 03:39 AM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I'm afraid I didn't note very well that my map uses treasure glyphs. It's in the PDF, but I didn't note it carefully in the description. Could that be added to the OP?

Thanks!
Ah yeah, that changes things significantly. My biggest reservation when I first saw your map was that the center seemed like a huge chokepoint. I think the treasure glyphs choice is really good.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla