Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 21st, 2013, 07:57 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Tiranx's Customs

Finally decided to start my own custom thread. My card making skills are lacking, but sometimes I can con qt.bangerang into making a card for me. Most of my customs will be cardless for the time being though.

Like many others, I try and find figures that easy to acquire and cheap. More important than that though is that they are compatible with Classic 'Scape. All comments are very welcome and appreciated.

Newest unit

Macho

Marro Vector

Last edited by Tiranx; June 21st, 2013 at 12:04 AM.
Old January 21st, 2013, 07:59 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Tiranx's Customs

Macho Son of Nacho
Figure Used: Macho Mascara - Homies Series 5

Figure is a series 5 Homies vending machine toy. The figure is called Macho Mascara and can sometimes be found on Ebay.

My son loves Nacho Libre, so I made him a custom that he can play with. Thanks to qt.bangerang for putting the card together for me.

Last edited by Tiranx; March 31st, 2016 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Updated where to buy.
Old January 21st, 2013, 09:42 PM

Vulcanmech Stormbringer - Valkrill

Left Stat Box

Soulborg
Unique Hero
Marauder/Sniper?
Corrupted
Large 7

Right Stat Box

Life - 2
Move - 5
Range - 8
Attack - 2
Defense - 4
Points - 60

Artillery Barrage Special Attack
Range 7 Attack 2

Vulcanmech Stormbringer may use this Special Attack 4 times in the same turn. Vulcanmech Stormbringer may target the same figure or a different figure with each attack.

Corrupted Programming

After Revealing an order marker on this car, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 17 or higher, choose an opponent. That opponent will now control Vulcanmech Stormbringer for the remainder of your turn, but will not be able to view any unrevealed order markers on its card. At the end of that turn, control of Vulcanmech Stormbringer return to you. All order markers and figures that were on Vulcanmech Stormbringer's Army Card will stay on his Army Card.

-- I wanted to make a cheap Soulborg hero like Zetacron. The color Scheme seemed to follow the Incendiborgs so Valkrill was a given. I also wanted to play off the massive amount of missiles on this mech so I gave him a low attack/high output Special Attack (Copied Q10's Machine Pistol Special Attack).

Even though the special and range give this guy a solid base, his Corrupted Programming (Eternal Hatred) drops the points.

Last edited by Tiranx; January 30th, 2013 at 01:19 AM.
Old January 21st, 2013, 09:54 PM

Major X18 - Vydar

Left Stat Box

Soulborg
Unique Hero
Major
Disciplined
Large 7

Right Stat Box

Life - 5
Move - 5
Range - 1
Attack - 3
Defense - 6
Points - 120 95

Homing Hatchet Inspired Stroke/Critical Strike/Unified Smash

When attacking an adjacent figure, add 1 attack die for every Soulborg who follows Vydar that is adjacent to the defending figure.

--With multiple Qs why not another X major. I copied the wording from Homing Devise on the Blastatrons and with the Hopilitron almost passed through the SoV, here is another bonding option for him.

Last edited by Tiranx; January 30th, 2013 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Changed point value
Old January 21st, 2013, 10:05 PM

Verdant Prime - Einar/Ullar

Left Stat Box

Soulborg
Unique Hero
Sniper
Precise
Large 7

Right Stat Box

Life - 4
Move - 5
Range - 8
Attack - 3
Defense - 5
Points - 100 115

Double Targeting

Verdant Prime may attack twice. If Verdant Prime attacks the same figure twice, add one attack die to the second attack.

Deployed Caltrops

If an opponents figure moves adjacent to Verdant Prime, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, the opponents figure receives a wound. Figures may be targeted only as they move into engagement with Verdant Prime.

--I am really torn on the general for this Soulborg. The coloring makes me want to put it with Ullar; the long range attack also makes me want to put it with Ullar based on figures like Syvarris and Dead Eye Dan. However, would Ullar condescend to use a Soulborg? I'm not sure he would.

Even though the green stand out strongly, the majority of the coloring is purple, like Einar's colors. Einar does summon a random unit every once in a while like Gurei-Oni and Zelrig. So, throwing a siege weapon type Soulborg makes more sense than Ullar.

Double Attack is a modified Zettian Targeting and Deployed Caltrops is a modified Smoke Poweder 15 with the major change being that it can hurt large and huge figures.

Last edited by Tiranx; January 30th, 2013 at 01:24 AM. Reason: Changed point value
Old January 21st, 2013, 10:08 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Macho son of Nacho is hilarious! I love it. The powers are nice too.

Major X18 is simple and a throwback to old Vydar units (blasts). I like it.
Old January 21st, 2013, 10:33 PM

Vulcanmech Reaper -- Valkrill Deltacron -- Jandar

Left Stat Box

Soulborg
Unique Hero
Medic/Extractor
Devout

Right Stat Box

Life - 5
Move - 5
Range - 7
Attack - 3
Defense - 6
Points - 150

Cyber Scyth

If Vulcanmech Reaper is attacking an adjacent figure, add 3 dice to Vulcanmech Reaper's attack.

Soul Reassignment

After taking a turn with Vulcanmech Reaper, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 13 or higher, you may place any previously destroyed common Soulborg squad figure who follows Jandar on an empty space adjacent to Vulcanmech Reaper.

-- It always seemed like the Soulborg should be able to reproduce themselves like the Marro, but finding a figure to be a Soulborg Factory was proving impossible. So, instead a figure with the capability to reassign the captured souls can do the job instead.

I originally thought that this figure would go to Aquilla, but after thinking about the Quasatch Hunter's Techo Hatred, I decided that there was no way Aquilla would summon a Soulborg. Valkrill already has some Soulborgs so it made more sense.

Finally decided to go with Jandar for the general and make Soul Reassignment only work for him. Sniper and Repulsors are the only figures that can be Reassigned now. This avoids an annoying Rat reviving combo and removed the problem of placing double based figures.

The Medic/Devout theme works better for Jandar as well and the neutral silver coloring can fit with the white and Blue Crons.

Last edited by Tiranx; January 30th, 2013 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Changed name and chose class/modified Soul Reassignment wording
Old January 21st, 2013, 10:52 PM

Vulcanmech Render -- Valkrill

Left Stat Box

Soulborg
Unique Hero
Marauder
Large 7

Right Stat Box

Life - 4
Move - 5
Range - 6
Attack - 4
Defense - 5
Points - 100

Rending Claws Special Attack
Range 1 Attack 3
Vulcanmech Render must use this attack 3 times if possible.

Propulsion Leap 5

Instead of its normal move, Vulcanmech Reaper may Propulsion Leap. Propulsion Leap has a move of 5. When counting spaces for Vulcanmech Render's Propulsion Leap movement ignore elevations. Vulcanmech Render may leap over water Without stopping, leap over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Vulcanmech Render may not leap more than 12 levels up or down in a single leap, it will take any leaving engagement attacks.

-- I really like the Special Attack on this guy. It can be potent, but it can also easily hit your own guys if you are not careful. The blind assault with no concern for anything around it, is what made it scream Valkrill to me.

I was originally thinking of putting this guy in Einars army, but the color scheme was just not perfect. This figure out of all of them, is the one I am most unsure about for points.

Last edited by Tiranx; January 23rd, 2013 at 10:27 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2013, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Macho son of Nacho is hilarious! I love it. The powers are nice too.

Major X18 is simple and a throwback to old Vydar units (blasts). I like it.
Thanks for the kind words Arch. I really enjoyed making Macho. Of all the Soulborgs, X18 is by my favorite. I am excited to start play testing him with some Hopilitrons and working him into a glad/blast army build.
Old January 23rd, 2013, 08:27 AM

GatekeeperDatuck has disabled reputation

Howdy!

I like what you are doing with the different mechs. I don't have too much to add, except that I think the point values for Major X18 and Verdant Prime.

Major X18 is the same as Ne-Gok-Sa, except for a different special power. I don't think that the special power will be able to be used to get more than 1 extra attack die on a regular basis. He should probably be bumped down to 90 or 95 points. At 120, he is competing with Krug and Kaemon Awa, and even with an all soulborg army I don't think he is good enough (unless there is a bonding option I don't know about).

As for Verdant Prime, he is better than Syvarris. Syvarris has 1 more range, but 3 less defense dice and no Caltrops Power. I think VP should be bumped up to 110-115 or so. You could also give him to Ullar, as it is possible that his troops, seeing an influx of mech enemies, would request one to help them out as well.
Old January 23rd, 2013, 08:36 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

These are from Deathcommander Mark III's pack, are they not?
Old January 23rd, 2013, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
These are from Deathcommander Mark III's pack, are they not?
Yes they are. I bought the pack and have really been waitin for more of the Soulborgs to be released. Figured I would make my own until they were finally finished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatekeeperDatuck
Howdy!

I like what you are doing with the different mechs. I don't have too much to add, except that I think the point values for Major X18 and Verdant Prime.

Major X18 is the same as Ne-Gok-Sa, except for a different special power. I don't think that the special power will be able to be used to get more than 1 extra attack die on a regular basis. He should probably be bumped down to 90 or 95 points. At 120, he is competing with Krug and Kaemon Awa, and even with an all soulborg army I don't think he is good enough (unless there is a bonding option I don't know about).

As for Verdant Prime, he is better than Syvarris. Syvarris has 1 more range, but 3 less defense dice and no Caltrops Power. I think VP should be bumped up to 110-115 or so. You could also give him to Ullar, as it is possible that his troops, seeing an influx of mech enemies, would request one to help them out as well.
This is really good feedback, thank Gatekeeper. I agree with you on Verdant Prime and will bump his points up. X18 Probably does need a point drop. However, the Hopilitron via the SoV does provide a bonding option and the ability to boost X18's Homing Hatchet. The Spoiler below has the Hoplitron card in it that is under Unified review right now to be made "official"

Spoiler Alert!

So I would probably still put him slightly higher than Ne-Gok-Sa. As to your comments about Verdant Prime being part of Ullar, I like hearing that and it makes me want to put him there more, but I am still hesitant. Ullar is where I really wanted him to be in the first place though.

Last edited by Tiranx; January 23rd, 2013 at 10:44 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards