Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old April 7th, 2015, 05:49 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
So the intent of Remote Detonation is the Soulborg is still destroyed on a roll of 1-12(or what have you after modifications) right?
Correct.

I had fun playing E616 with rats, but then, who doesn't have fun playing with rats?
Old April 7th, 2015, 05:50 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Kaboom Gone

Quote:
So the intent of Remote Detonation is the Soulborg is still destroyed on a roll of 1-12(or what have you after modifications) right?
Yep. No matter what happens the targeted soulborg is destroyed.

@Scytale first sentence has him from Isadora. I guess I probably stuck it in the wrong spot.

~Dysole, clarifying
Old April 7th, 2015, 06:04 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: Kaboom Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
@Scytale first sentence has him from Isadora. I guess I probably stuck it in the wrong spot.
Nope, I just missed it. Embarrassing, really.
Old April 7th, 2015, 06:10 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Don't be embarrassed, just because you're getting old and confused. Heaven knows I don't.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 7th, 2015, 07:25 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
@DanieLoche are you interested in making the Book of Asterios? If not, I'll put it together in a few days.
Good idea.

I'm a little busy these days, but I have the time to do it tomorrow !
You have my blessing to do so.

Remember, friends, to let me know before you create a book, because I am the bookkeeper. And I probably won't say "no," but I might. And I have in the past, when someone else had already signed up to do it (or something similar).
Sorry, D_S. I forgot for a second, and was just going by our completely unofficial SoV policy of letting creators of units make the Books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I'd like to submit my custom Executioner 616.

Homeworld of Isadora. The figure is contained in the same set as DCM3 and J15 so I'm uncertain about its current availability but plenty of Scapers should have the figure already. (I have also been told there are no present designs for this unit in C3V so that shouldn't be a concern)

He synergizes well with a lot of different soulborgs. He bonds with both Hops and Zettian Infantry without making either a problem. He also bonds with DCM3 and likes Marked for Destruction with Deadly Strike.

I've tested pretty extensively against melee armies including Shieldsmiths, MacDirks, Romans, and Knights and he never blew a game out of the water even when I was using a much more potent version of Remote Detonation. Rats are the obvious kaboom choice but you can get some potency out of Hops or Stalkers but you need to be a bit more judicious while ZIs kind of fit somewhere in the middle (I didn't test him with glads or blasts but I could also see that working out surprisingly well). The short range, blowing up the screen, and the fact that 6 defense 3 life goes by a lot quicker than you think help rein Executioner in.

He has the bonus to huge soulborgs despite there not being any yet because it felt thematic, didn't take up too much space, and allows for future design in that area. I'd like to have it but if it's a sticking point for a judge I am willing to remove it.

Here goes. Thanks to the judges and everyone who helped with testing and tweaking this unit. I'm really happy that this crazy idea turned into a unit I really like.

~Dysole, first SoV submission
I'm a fan. All robots should be able to blow up. Isadora is a good call. to review.

EDIT: Single base, right?
Old April 7th, 2015, 07:47 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Singles Bar

Quote:

I'm a fan. All robots should be able to blow up. Isadora is a good call. to review.

EDIT: Single base, right?
While I do not own the figure, I have seen it (my friend W099 owns the set) and dok confirmed for me that it fits just fine on a large single base.

~Dysole, who's been trying to see if he can find the package for a bit
Old April 7th, 2015, 07:53 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Found a pic. Single works for me.
Old April 8th, 2015, 03:07 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
If he moved more than 4 spaces, can he use Leaping Assault after destroying an opponent's figure?
That's a good question.

I'm pretty sure that works the same way it does for Spider-man, the 'may use' bit overrides Leaping Assault's normal restrictions, including the move limit.

Anyway:

to Executioner 616, seems like a neat design. I do worry that this guy and Hops are a bit much against Heroes with the 3 wound bit though, it's not like Unique Heroes need more hosing. Testing will tell I suppose.

to Kon-Tar-Na for now. I don't think he looks even vaguely Marroy, but nothing ever will really. They are Heroscape's signature villains, and it would be a shame for them to die off from lack of minis. It helps that they are a race of genetically engineered horrors, theoretically they could look like what ever they want to.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 8th, 2015, 12:11 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Love the look of Executioner 616.

Kon-Tar-Na... I love the design, but I have to admit - he doesn't look like a marro. With a repaint, I could see it, maybe, but now... I can't. I hate to admit it, because he looks great, and it's always cool to see more marro, but... still.

For the sake of more marro, though, even if he doesn't fit, maybe a repaint could be accepted?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 8th, 2015, 12:27 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Dysole...I love the Executioner...off to add it to New Valhalla (which someday will be worked on again)

-ZB

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old April 8th, 2015, 12:29 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:

to Executioner 616, seems like a neat design. I do worry that this guy and Hops are a bit much against Heroes with the 3 wound bit though, it's not like Unique Heroes need more hosing. Testing will tell I suppose.
I love the desighn but the 3 Wounds is a bit intense, only to end up hamstrining unique Heroes. Then again 20 is only 5%.

Not such a fan of the whitestrip though. Better to be just Jack Black

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old April 8th, 2015, 12:49 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Quote:

I love the desighn but the 3 Wounds is a bit intense, only to end up hamstrining unique Heroes. Then again 20 is only 5%.
Well, it's 40% if you blow-up a Hop. Little too likely for my liking, but it's something I'm willing to test out.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs