Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old August 15th, 2018, 09:41 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 32 - Gen Con Prep (Round 4 until 8/19)

Sir H and I starting now. 2nd consecutive year of our facing off in Round 4 in GC Prep.

EDIT: I got my round 4 revenge against Sir H. Both game involved MBS and Tornak as it happens.

The Gruts and Dwarves met in the middle of the map and fared about evenly. 8 dead gruts, 7 dead axegrinders. However since he had only 1 squad member left and I had 8, it left his heroes exposed and they did nothing after the common dwarves were out of the battle except a hit on Tornak. 5 attacks have a way getting rid of heroes fast.

MBS tried to make a game of it though hitting from a distance with a squad of Romans and getting me down to 5 Heavies before the Romans fell.

Sir H ran out of offense though. The PKs knocked me down to 4 heavies, but my 5 attacks most of them of either 4 and/or boosted by Ornak had too much potency.

I won with 4 Heavies, Tornak (2), and Ornak (3)

Last edited by kevindola; August 15th, 2018 at 10:54 PM.
Old August 28th, 2018, 12:23 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 32 - Gen Con Prep (Round 4 until 8/19)

The Semifinals are on Common Ground.

The Biggabullfrog (3-1) v. vegies dad (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Major Q10, Goblin Cuttersx2, Horned Skull Brutesx3
* Otonashi, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Wo-Sa-Ga, Knights of Weston, Marrden Nagrubsx2, Mezzodemon Warmongersx2
vegies dad chooses who places first.

The dok (3-1) v. kevindola (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Krug, Marcu Esenwein, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Arrow Grutsx3, Swog Riderx4
* Darrak Ambershard, Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Phantom Knights, Roman Legionnaires
dok chooses who places first.
Old August 28th, 2018, 11:59 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 32 - Gen Con Prep (Semifinals)

Will season 32 end before season 31? Tune in in 6 weeks to find out the THRILLING conclusion!
Old August 30th, 2018, 12:33 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Will season 32 end before season 31? Tune in in 6 weeks to find out the THRILLING conclusion!
If we never finish, then we all win, right?

Also, just to make sure, this round is play your opponent's army, right? (@anyone_who_knows)

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old August 30th, 2018, 12:42 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Semis you use your opponent's army, according to the OP.
Old September 20th, 2018, 11:44 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 32 - Gen Con Prep (Finals)

I ran my OHS winning streak vs. dok to 6 games last night. Reverse the whip round so we swapped armies:

Common Ground (Unique Island, Kelda other)
dok: Axegrinders x2, Romans x1, Phantom Knights x1, Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Darrak Ambershard
kevindola: Arrow Gruts x3, Swog Rider x4, Krug, Raelin, Nerak, Marcu Esenwein

Order marker management is vastly different for these armies (I’ll give some details on my army construction after the tournament. Maybe I can crack vegie’s RtW Archetypes thread ), but there are only 9 Arrow Gruts which gave me some concern as well. Let’s get to it.

I plop everyone in the base SZ while dok puts a lone PK on Ulinavia Island.

Round 1: kevindola wins initiative
I spent one order marker on Raelin to place her on a level two just outside my SZ to cover the gap in the map, and still get some SZ coverage, while dok took Unique with PKs. I get one 2v3 potshot against MBS that misses and then I miss two attacks against my own Krug. Dok sends out MBS with Romans and with his Unique boost gets a 5v3 against Rae that hits for 1.

Round 2: dok wins initiative
MBS kills a Swog Rider (#1) and 2 more hits on Raelin (3) with Romans podding up in the middle of the map. (curious about dok’s thought process Round 2 with the Swog target and leaving height) But MBS proves to be a big target and as he left high ground on his 2nd turn I get 2 3v3 attacks from Arrow Gruts that give me a huge kill on the Warlord, who was within range of Kelda no less. The Romans do manage to kill 2 Arrow Gruts (#1,#2), but the round proves very fruitful as besides MBS, I am able to kill the PK on the glyph with a swog rider, 3 Romans, and a sleeping axegrinder.

Round 3: dok wins initiative
The 2 Phantom Knights swoop in to try and finish off Raelin but only manage 1 wound to leave her at 1 life. (She blocked a 2 skull attack with 1 life to my great relief). Meanwhile I kill 2 more axegrinders who have yet to move(#2, #3). The axegrinders get the next two Oms for dok, but can’t reach anyone except for a commander’s strike attempt against the engaged Raelin (to a PK). However, I kill one of the two remaining PKs, a 4th Axegrinder, and 1 hit on Forgehammer from a 4 attack Arrow Grut. This was after my lesson on whether Nerak is a beast or not qualifying for Arrow Grut bonding. (Spoiler: He is not)

Matchup: 7 AG, 3 Swog, Rae (1), Krug, Nerak, Marcu vs. 4 Axe, 1 PK, 1RL, Darrak, Forge (5)

Round 4: dok wins initiative
Forge fails CS and an attack, the axegrinders are finally within striking distance. It is an interesting decision point for me, but I decide to get aggressive in order to knock axegrinder activations since he is down to 4. I get a 4v4, 2v3, and 2x 3v3 against the squads, but only manage 1 kill (Axe #5)

This leads to easily dok’s most productive turn with Mog and his 3 axe. Mog hits Commander’s Strike to kill Raelin, and then kills an Arrow (#3). The squads swarm in and make good use of their first attacks killing 2 swog riders (#2, #3) *Gulp* Just lost a lot of boosting power this turn.

My last swog kills an axegrinder (#6), and 3 arrow Grut attacks do get another (#7), but the last Axe holds on to retain dok’s order marker.

Commander’s Strike hits again killing the last Swog Rider, and 1 defense does not hold up as Mog and the last Axe kill 2 more Arrows (#4, #5)

Krug finally awakes, but attacks of 1 do no damage on my last turn
Big Round, I lost 6 common figures and Raelin that round to dok’s 3 axegrinders, but that left dok only 1.

Matchup: 4 AG, Krug, Nerak, Marcu vs. 1 Axe, 1 PK, 1RL, Darrak, Forge (5)

Round 5: dok wins initiative
Well nothing is more bloody than the last couple of rounds. Mog retreats and Axe kills another AG (#6). And that would be dok’s only attack this round. Krug kills the PK and the Roman. Darrak blocks a few arrows.

Matchup: 3 AG, Krug, Nerak, Marcu vs. 1 Axe, Darrak, Forge (5)

Round 6: dok wins initiative
Krug and Arrows kill Ambershard. Ambershard hits Krug for 1 in the exchange.

There is a ton of posturing in these rounds that I am going to skim over, but it shouldn’t be undervalued. Krug’s threat range, Arrow Gruts dancing aroung the dwarves. Me trying to sneak over to Unique Attack with a grut, but dok guarding against it. Sleeping Marcu and Nerak being targets while balancing Krug’s location. Lots of things here.

For this round though, the only tangible results were Ambershard dying and Krug taking 1 wound.

Matchup: 3 AG, Krug (7), Nerak, Marcu vs. 1 Axe, Forge (5)

Round 7: dok wins initiative
The axegrinder takes 6 move to catch an arrow Grut killing him (#7). Krug catches Forge, but his attacks of 3 don’t get it done. However he does hit Mog for a 2nd wound when he disengages to catch and kill an Arrow Grut (#8 ). Krug moves towards Kelda while Mog corners the last AG.

Matchup: 1 AG, Krug (7), Nerak, Marcu vs. 1 Axe, Forge (4)

Round 8: dok wins initiative
With an initiative I would have gotten a 4v4 with Nerak on the last Axe, but it goes to dok and the Axe moves out of threat range. Mog smashes the last Arrow (#9). Dok moves the Axe to Unique Island with Mog close to, while I move out Nerak once and the once wounded Krug hovers around Kelda.

Matchup: Krug (7), Nerak, Marcu vs. 1 Axe, Forge (4)

Round 9: dok wins initiative
With Krug by Kelda and the 2 dwarves on the other end of the map, I put 2 Oms on Marcu. He flies once and then after dok hopped of the glyph to the height of the island, Marcu lands there, but his 5v4 is blocked. Mog puts 1 wound on him though by hopping in the water.

Matchup: Krug (7), Nerak, Marcu (5) vs. 1 Axe, Forge (4)

Round 10: kevindola wins initiative

I win my first iniative since Round 1. Marcu passes his 3rd Eternal Hatred Roll. The 6v2tough down on Forgehammer is tempting, but I decide to take another 5v4 try at the Axe. It proves fruitful as I get the kill (heal) and dok loses 2 Oms. In those 2 Oms, Krug lumbers over and smacks him with 2 attacks of 5 (height+1wound+glyph) that finish off the dwarf and the game.

I won with a full health Marcu and Nerak, and a 7 life Krug.

gg as always dok.
Old September 20th, 2018, 11:48 AM
This is merely a joke.

Inching closer to season 33.....
Old September 20th, 2018, 04:29 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
It's the Finals Countdown

The Finals are on Highways and Dieways.

The kevindola (4-1) v. BiggaBullfrog (4-1) pool of armies is:
* Darrak Ambershard, Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Phantom Knights, Roman Legionnaires
kevindola chooses who places first.

~Dysole, curious to see what happens there
Old September 20th, 2018, 05:49 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

This’ll be a good one. Let us know when you set up your game. I’d like to watch.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 3rd, 2018, 08:43 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Re: It's the Finals Countdown

Scheduled for Friday (10/5) at 10am central, 9am mountain

Quote:
The Finals are on Highways and Dieways.

The kevindola (4-1) v. BiggaBullfrog (4-1) pool of armies is:
* Darrak Ambershard, Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Phantom Knightsx1, Roman Legionnairesx1
Old October 5th, 2018, 11:03 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Finals starting now

EDIT: Congrats to Bigga

His army dominated me early, and the gamble I took to get attacks off on Q10 came up with no damage which proved fatal when the dice turned my way at the end, but there was too much to overcome.

I got a few heightened MBS attacks off against Q10 early that missed, and then Q10 one-shotted MBS after winning an initiative Round 2. This short circuited my Round 2 strategy which would have seen MBS taking level 3 heights for the rest of the fight against the soulborg while Romans engaged Q to keep his counterattacking against the Warlord very much delayed.

Wannok, Forgehammer, and the remnants of the Roman Legion took out most of the goblin cutters, but Q10s special attack made quick work of the Dwarvish leader.

Next I started consolidating the rest of my dwarves. And BBF charged forth some Brutes into them just as I switched to PKs. But my single squad of PKs did wonderfully for me all tournament, and I used them for 3 straight order markers around an iniitiatve switch to great effect tying down Brutes and killing a couple.

In that time though I lose Ambershard and a few dwarves, but they started fighting back killing the brutes.

I ran out of steam and dwarves though at the end. The Brutes did enough damage and frankly were more important as a screen as I could only get 1 dwarf engaged to Q10 at a time while I tried to chop through the Brutes. An extremely pesky goblin cutter was huge as well blocking 2 3v1 attacks that kept a 2nd dwarf from engaging Q10.

BBF won with a 2 life Q10 and a single Brute

Last edited by kevindola; October 5th, 2018 at 01:59 PM.
Old October 10th, 2018, 11:53 AM
This is merely a joke.

Re: OHS Season 32 - Gen Con Prep (CONGRATS BIGGABULLFROG)

With 31 and 32 both over, are we going to see 33 any time soon?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events