Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 8th, 2024, 08:06 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

🫡

Thanks for being a judge.
Old February 9th, 2024, 03:14 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Thank You

Thanks to all your incredible work vegie. Catch you around.

On to votes. Two of them passed before I got back to my computer. Nordlung still kinda tweaks a weird part of my brain but not to the point where I can say it's not worth trying out.

to review Nordlung

~Dysole, informationally
Old February 9th, 2024, 09:08 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Judging unit -especially those that pass- is a huge time commitment to ensure balance. Veggie was a great judge and added an excellent perspective. If C3V and now renegade are proof of anything is that Heroscape never goes away. Looking to see more of veggies comments in the future when time allows.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old February 9th, 2024, 09:33 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Well wishes vegietarian18!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 9th, 2024, 11:56 AM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have great respect for all that is done here; thanks for the contributions, vegietarian18!
Old February 9th, 2024, 04:51 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Nordlüng by @Sherman Davies has received 4 Yea votes to review (wriggz, Vydar_XLIII, Scytale, and Dysole) and moves forward in the process.
Old February 9th, 2024, 04:58 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Sad to see you go, vegietarian18. It's been a pleasure and an honor having you on the team.

With us now two Judges down, it's time to beef up our ranks. We have decided to do another Judge Submission Contest. Anyone interested in joining the SoV? Please read the rules below. SoV Judges are also given full access to the C3V Inner Sanctum.

Judge Submission Contest rules:

Anyone may enter. A submission should include both a write-up introducing yourself and explaining why you would make a good Judge and a formal review of one of the units currently under SoV review.

The review may be done in any format but must include a final Yea or Nay vote. We will not be judging the submission based on the depth of the review; you are not expected to do testing as thoroughly as an SoV review requires, and your review may reference that incompleteness. What we will be looking for is a sense of your understanding of the game and your approach to testing, and how well you articulate your reasons for your vote.

If you have submitted a review in the past, you may skip the write-up and/or review and let us know you would like us to consider your prior submission.

Submissions will be accepted until end of day March 16th. Please send your submissions in a PM to me or another SoV Judge.
Old February 9th, 2024, 05:18 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
I've been asked to retire as an SoV judge, as I haven't been super actively lately. So I'm doing that. I want to say thank you to all the work the SoV judges do!
Thank you for all your contributions to VC, Vegie. I also loved having the opportunity to get to meet you in person. Hoping the absolute best for you, and know that you're always welcome to drop by the VC forums
Old February 9th, 2024, 07:39 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

on a different note...I'm coming with a somewhat un-friendly reminder that our friend Rujin is 4months away from his 4th birthday. I can't remember any other design that has sat for this obscene amount of time in the SoV.

I've tried to be understanding, but this is getting ridiculous...

And while Shadow Wraith did - admittedly - just recently get a review...it's also been 3.5years and no final decision has been made.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 9th, 2024, 07:42 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
on a different note...I'm coming with a somewhat un-friendly reminder that our friend Rujin is 4months away from his 4th birthday. I can't remember any other design that has sat for this obscene amount of time in the SoV.

And while Shadow Wraith did - admittedly - just recently get a review...it's also been 3.5years a no final decision has been made.
Well, it's a related note, as vegie was assigned to Rujin. Rest assured that a 4th review is coming soon.
Old February 9th, 2024, 07:50 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for all your work Vegie!

Good luck to any of the applicants that look to help with the work SoV does.
Old February 9th, 2024, 09:53 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FWIW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post

And while Shadow Wraith did - admittedly - just recently get a review...it's also been 3.5years and no final decision has been made.
Rujin is the figure I'm actively testing. I do not anticipate this one taking that long.

~Dysole, informationally

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs