Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 28th, 2018, 09:16 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Sir Heroscape's customs

I think that something like that would be played more with Romans etc... Than with Einar Imperium. That likely defeats your purpose. I'd try to balance him to more more of a 80-90 point hero than a 120 point hero.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old May 28th, 2018, 09:21 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Excluding the Romans would necessarily mean having some kind of Kyrie exclusivity, which I think was part of the problem with the original submission.
Old May 28th, 2018, 09:40 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I personally think that Disciplined Kyries might be more able to fly (since it's less restrictive than Einar Kyries and can be expanded upon further), but the large degree of overlap is a big problem.

If it came to it, I'd say that making Swift Vengeance only work when Kyries are destroyed would be better than Einar Soldiers, since the Kyrie squads are more expensive and only have 3 figures, but that might be altering the theme more than you want.
Old May 28th, 2018, 09:45 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
I think that something like that would be played more with Romans etc... Than with Einar Imperium. That likely defeats your purpose. I'd try to balance him to more more of a 80-90 point hero than a 120 point hero.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Excluding the Romans would necessarily mean having some kind of Kyrie exclusivity, which I think was part of the problem with the original submission.
Exactly, I'm not sure what to do here. I apparently can't have direct synergy with the EI, so I've gotta do something more subtle. I think this accomplishes that. He's playable with the EI because of his Solider synergy, but not directly designed for them.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 28th, 2018, 10:10 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I want to emphasize that a big part of that problem was shoehorning the Einar Imperium into the design through Einar Kyrie exclusitivity. I doubt you'd meet the same resistance with Swift Vengeance only working with Common Kyries (to avoid Raelin) or the like, although I'm of course not a judge and can't speak for them. I just think that the power gap between Romans/Cathars/Redcoats and Imperium is too big for him to be planned to be used with the latter.
Old May 28th, 2018, 10:19 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Well, I don't know that that will be problematic at this point. I'm glad for a unit that can have synergy with EI, but I'm afraid any more blatant synergy will just get too much of a pushback. We'll see. With that said, this is my revised version of what I had previously posted.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 28th, 2018, 10:28 PM

I don't think "Kyries" is any more blatant than "Einar Soldiers," but there's not much more that I can say on the matter at this point.

I'm not a big fan of the range limit on Swift Vengeance, either (I think that Kuah would be more fun and engaging to use if it can also be used to reposition him for the Intimidating Presence), but something like that is definitely important if he's going to be used with such great squads all the time.
Old May 28th, 2018, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
I don't think "Kyries" is any more blatant than "Einar Soldiers," but there's not much more that I can say on the matter at this point.
Well I really appreciate your insights, and your comments and involvement in the discussion, so thanks! Kuah may end up changing more but as the design stands right now this is a pretty good spot unless I see some serious pushback

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 28th, 2018, 10:41 PM

You're welcome, and thanks for considering everything that I've said! The Einar Imperium hold a special place in my heart, so I wish you the best of luck in your design.
Old May 28th, 2018, 11:18 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I would prefer "Kryies" over "Einar Soldiers", but thats just me. I really like General Kauh. Good luck.
Old May 28th, 2018, 11:27 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I like this current version of "Einar soldiers" because the idea of Kuah tkaing flight to avenge the death of an ant is really, really funny to me. In that way that Heroscape can be.
Old May 28th, 2018, 11:43 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think Swift Vengeance working with Kyrie figures (or just kyrie squad figures) would be more interesting than the current "Einar Soldiers" for a few reasons.

First it would benefit Einar Imperium and the Protectors of Ullar the most since they have the least defense and are more likely to be destroyed that the better Minions of Utgar, and Sentinels of Jandar who are a lot less likely to be destroyed.

The second reason is that I think if it is for Einar soldiers it can be very powerful, essentially getting a potential free trade for cheap romans or greeks, while if a Kyrie is destroyed, it's most likely still going to be a loss point wise, and there are a lot less chances for the power to activate.

A d20 roll might also be necessary, depending on what happens in playtests.

just my 2 cents

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards