Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 22nd, 2018, 03:04 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Flash_19's Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Here’s how I’d trim down Devouring Chains:

When a Bleakewraith you control wounds a unique hero that does not follow Utgar, you may place that Bleakewraith on that figure’s army card. After an Order Marker on that figure’s army card is revealed but before taking a turn, you may roll the 20 sided die. On a 1-7, you may take a turn with that figure instead. At the end of that turn, control returns to its previous owner.

This variant places remembering the roll on you, and also putting the ability at a specific point on the turn steps timeline. I removed the OM clause, mostly because it was never really neccesary except to be hyper clear. That level of clarity shouldn’t be meeded for this design.
Flameslayer, that's brilliant and I like it. Thanks so much for your help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
The bleakewraith.
As it sits the bleakewraith would sacrifice itself to be on the opponents unique card for one attack turn. After it gets put on the opponents card and the turn is taken the bleakewraith no longer attacks the rest of the game. It just instead has a 32% chance or so to take control of the hero if it activates. What if all your figures are dead except for bleakewraiths on opponents cards? The ability sounds more like a possession of sorts. The name Devouring chains might sound a little better if it had something to do with possession. Like Unholy Possession or something. The only other thing that is a little funny is the miniature looks like a ghost with too much makeup on. Maybe your figure looks scarier than the stock photo though. Overall I like the ideas on the card.
I imagine a Bleakewraith playing like the Marro Gnids' Cling ability - when they are put on another Army Card, they are left there the rest of the game - so they are not technically in play anymore.

Yeah - I'll definitely think more about the name of that special. Those are some good suggestions. And yes, I totally agree that the mini doesn't look the greatest - but for now, that was what I had. So we'll see if I can find something better. I've got a whole bunch of cheap heroclix minis so that's usually what I use. Thanks for your feedback my friend.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I agree with Flash." ~superfrog

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards