Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 14th, 2018, 10:25 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Online HS app: Feature Request and Change Log

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Still a recurring problem with severe lagging on the dice rolling app. Unfortunately it is a serious hindrance to playing an online game now adding a lot of down time and making communication difficult.

I don't know if this is just something to live with or if it's fixable in some manner? At this rate, I would borderline rate online play as borderline unplayable.
@Filthy the Clown @Xorlof
I will try migrating this to the other server this weekend.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events