Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old July 27th, 2020, 05:47 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Official Heroscape Figures Digital Kitbashing 3d Printin

Anywhere you can fit a laser on Braxas would be cool.
Old July 27th, 2020, 02:03 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Official Heroscape Figures Digital Kitbashing 3d Printin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Anywhere you can fit a laser on Braxas would be cool.
Sounds fun, Ill mount some lasers on that bad boy and post it. To be honest Im super surprised many people dont find this idea exciting enough to comment on what they think would be a cool heroscape kitbash. This is a fun way to add new units that have similarities to the original figures and are accessible to aquire. I think Im going to pose a bunch of yetis with ak47s and make some custom squads out of these guys for star wars legion. I have to make a monkey faction with yetis and gorrillinators in various poses with various weapons now that I have the idea.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 27th, 2020, 02:17 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Digital Kitbashing 3d Printing with Original HS figure s

Sometimes it takes people awhile to recognize genius.
EDIT: Boom. Third yellow marker. Tornado reps hard.

Last edited by Tornado; July 27th, 2020 at 03:28 PM.
Old July 27th, 2020, 07:49 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I would like to see the Capuan Gladiators riding a dragon each. (although 3 on one dragon would be funny - not a serious unit I would want, but funny as.)

I tried to rep you & it would've been me to get you that next yellow pip. But it appears that I need to find other people to rep before I can hit you again.
Old July 27th, 2020, 08:32 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I would like to see the Capuan Gladiators riding a dragon each. (although 3 on one dragon would be funny - not a serious unit I would want, but funny as.)

I tried to rep you & it would've been me to get you that next yellow pip. But it appears that I need to find other people to rep before I can hit you again.
That sounds cool. Any particular dragon sculpts? I assume small enough to fit on a large peanut base. Ill make sure the capuans are to scale and adjust the dragon sizes to fit.

Old July 27th, 2020, 08:41 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I know this isn't super exciting or different but I'd love to see Jotun with a big axe.
Old July 27th, 2020, 11:18 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I know this isn't super exciting or different but I'd love to see Jotun with a big axe.
Thats a pretty easy swap. But being able to mod our favorite characters and print them out is a really fun thing to do. Im going to try to rock these out as soon as I get another chance to sit down at the computer to play around.

Old July 27th, 2020, 11:29 PM

Marsupial Marauder is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'm not sure if it would be feasible because of size differences but a Nagrub head on a Marrden Hound seems like it would look pretty cool.
Old July 28th, 2020, 01:05 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsupial Marauder View Post
I'm not sure if it would be feasible because of size differences but a Nagrub head on a Marrden Hound seems like it would look pretty cool.
Totally feasible. Scaling models is super easy. I would chop the heads off both models and size up the nagrub head. Getting them to blend together would be a little harder but not by much.

Old July 28th, 2020, 10:41 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This wouldn't involve kitbashing figures per se, but I have wanted turrets that are Destructible Objects. That sounds super cool to me to have a couple turrets stuck on a map somewhere that figures can control. I haven't looked to see what is out there, but designing one to be stuck on a base that would fit over a tile (like the portals you made) would be cool.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old July 28th, 2020, 10:43 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Tor-Kul-Na with a Nagrubs head.

Dwarves riding bears

Tandros riding Zelrig.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old July 28th, 2020, 04:40 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

TREX and skyknight should collaborate

Lovin what you have going, keep it up!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions