Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 10th, 2020, 12:59 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
It's Over

Draft:

Code:
Sir H           Dysole
Avernus         Dwarves
                Dwarves
Microcorp
Microcorp
                Himmelskralle
                Cal the Smuggler
Breach
12th
                12th
                12th
                12th
                Isamu
                Bol
I wanted dwarves because of all the good large/huge heroes in the pool and when Sir H led Avernus, that made it very easy for me with my pick. He then grabbed Micros who I didn't love on this map and so I hard countered with Himmel (who could eat them for lunch) and Cal (who had a 50/50 shot of Quick Drawing them to death if they targeted). After Sir H finished off his picks I grabbed what was left that gave me the best chance against all the figures while also giving me lots of figures.

Avernus rushed out to grab a glyph (killing a Micro in the process) while I led with 12th. I managed to get a wound on Avernus and kill a Micro. Avernus charged into my dwarves but only managed to take out 2 of them and they responded for 3 more wounds. Next round Avernus managed to kill another dwarf and put 3 wounds on Himmel with the Belt but took a wound from disengage. A 12th finished him off from height while another managed to take out 3 Micros with the grenade. The remaining 3 micros killed a 12th before falling in response. Then the 12th put 2 wounds on Breach. He ran up and killed the 12th and then took 2 wounds from Cal. He then punched Cal for 3 wounds. Dwarves ran up and failed to kill him and so the Scimitar came down on 3 dwarves and Cal but it was only 1 skull which only managed to kill one dwarf (hilariously on shadow). Then the next round Breach killed a dwarf (Cal teleported away) but a 4/4 attack from a dwarf killed Breach and Sir H conceded with 2 12th left. I had 2 dwarves, 4 12th, 2 life Himmel, 2 life Cal, Isamu, and Bol. Good game Sir H.

~Dysole, who finds it hilarious we both made an attempt for one of the T-Glyphs in between the Castle Walls, both hit the trap and then both failed to wound ourselves

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events