Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 3rd, 2022, 01:41 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Wargrounds of Scape (WoS) - discussion thread

I'll nominate the following three maps that have already seen the highest level of play:

Trouble Once Lurked Beneath by tannergx (GenCon 2019)

Trouble Once Lurked Beneath was way ahead of its time in terms of a road's interaction with dynamic height. Although it uses the same sets as Turmoil, it provides an entirely different experience. It provides more interesting and balanced gameplay than Burial Marsh too.

Venom by Flash_19 (GenCon 2019)

Venom is a rare mirror symmetry Flash map. It was one of the first of his maps to catch the attention of InfectedSloth and myself. It is consistently solid.

Honor by Flash_19 (ScapeCon I)

Honor dives deep into the split starting zone theme and lives to tell the tale. The road makes movement manageable, and the height shifts are just interesting enough to make it work. There's a reason it was the map the ScapeCon I Championship finals was played on.

Last edited by OEAO; May 3rd, 2022 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Now with pictures

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios