Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 7th, 2022, 12:52 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS 46:Multi-Format Delta: R1 until 03/06/22

Control Zones format reminders:

There are no glyphs on the board. Spaces marked with glyphs are instead the underlying terrain, which is noted on the side of the map.

Control Spaces are considered “empty spaces”.

A single card can only score one point in a round. If you have 2 Spiders on 2 Control Spaces, score 1 point. If you have 2 WWLs on 2 Control Spaces, score 2 points since those are different cards.

If you have end of round powers/lava field, dice off to see whether you score Control Spaces first, activate powers first, or roll for lava. Note that on this map a double-spaced figure could be on lava field and engaged to a figure on the central Control Space, and that central figure could still score a point if lava field activated first and killed the engaged figure.
Old March 8th, 2022, 11:07 AM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Second of the First

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post

The dachsund (0-1) v. ryguy266 (0-1) pool of armies is:
Matthias is my real dad
* Isamu, Sir Gilbert, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Knights of Westonx4
Sgt. Sujoah Esenwein
* Cyprien Esenwein, Sgt. Drake Alexander [RotV], Sujoah, Amberhive Protectorsx3
ryguy266 chooses who places first.
@Dachsund and I scheduled for 4:30MT/5:30CT today
Old March 8th, 2022, 04:59 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Muskie and I playing tonight at 9pm EST

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; March 8th, 2022 at 06:01 PM. Reason: confirmed
Old March 8th, 2022, 05:29 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
The chris perkins (1-0) v. vegietarian18 (1-0) pool of armies is:
Boil, Boil, Toil & Trouble
* Grimnak, Kuthnak, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Blade Grutsx4 (drop 1)
Monky Business
* Martial La Hire, Master Lao Xin, Master Win Chiu Woo, Shaolin Monksx4
vegietarian18 chooses who places first.
Playing tonight @ 8 pm Eastern

---------------------------------------

Edit: I got the win over Vegie (on victory points) despite me making the bone-headed move of forgetting to put an OM on Raelin in round 1.

Round 1:
Vegie slow-rolled the monks onto the two edges of the map, sending both heroes to the northern side while I super-slow rolled my blades due to not having Raelin forward yet. At the end of the round we had a small skirmish where Woo and a monk weren't able to do much damage on Grimnak and Grimnak then chomped the monk. I ended the round by taking 1 Victory point and killing a few monks on the others.

Round 2:
I won init (quite a big one, given my Raelin mistake) and moved Raelin up onto central lava height. Most of the rest of the round was Woo + Monks exchanging attacks with Grimnak + Blades, most of which were in Raelin's aura, while we had some small fights around the far control points. Grimnak held well though, only taking 2 wounds that round while Woo took 4 wounds. Lao Xin joined the fight late in the round and took a wound while contesting the center control point.

Round 3:
Vegie mostly used the 2 monk heroes this round, as the remaining monk squad figures were far away, mostly still in the SZ. Over several attacks though they were only able to get 1 more wound on Grimnak. Grimnak was able to finish off Woo via a heighted attack and a blade grut got a very lucky 3/5 -> 0/5 to deal the final 3 wounds to Lao Xin, burning an OM. I got another Victory point via a blade grut on one of the far control points, taking a 2-0 lead.

Round 4:
Vegie used the remaining Monks, but was still unable to wound Grimnak much, and my scattered blades were able to take both edge control points while finishing off the remaining monks. They also set up a screen on Martial, blocking him from reaching the center of the map where Grimnak took the center control point. I took 2 control points this round, taking a 4-0 lead, and had blade gruts on both edge control points to where it was impossible for Vegie to kill them both with just Martial, so Vegie conceded at this point.

I ended up using Boiling blood 3 times this game.

The main story though was just Grimnak being a massive tank and refusing to die. He ended with 2 life left despite being the focal point of Vegie's attack dice for 2 full rounds, and I had enough blades to contest the various control points throughout while Grimnak held the center.

gg Vegie!

Last edited by Chris Perkins; March 8th, 2022 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Results
Old March 8th, 2022, 08:13 PM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker

Superfrog and I played last night, here is how it went.
Superfrog won the first initiative and deployed 2 monks and Master Woo to the center of the board while sending 1 other monk to the left side. I responded by carefully developing 6 bees maintaining a safe distance to avoid any attacks and more importantly avoiding all whirlwind assaults. I also sent 1 bee up the middle to get a height attack of 2v4 on one of the monks but blanked. Turn 2, Superfrog used Master Lao to kill my forward bee and then developed more monks. I took turn 2 and bonded with Sujoah who killed a monk, and then I took 1 normal attack of 2v3 and one sacrificial sting attacks with my bees, both of which were blocked. On turn 3 Superfrog used Lao to kill another bee and then took 2 monks to attack 2 bees and Sujoah, I was able to block that volley of attacks as he blanked his first attack and the 1/3 was blocked with 1/3, and 2/3 was blocked by 2/4. My turn 3 I took a bit of a risky play and had Sujoah take low ground to a monk to try and score a VP. I blanked Sujoah's attack but killed the monk with a sacrificial sing. I took 3 other heighted normal attacks on monks, with 1 0/2 and 2 1/2s that were both blocked. I scored one VP, while Woo took a lava wound. Olog pressed forward towards the right control point. I lost a very unfortunate initiative as I lost a bee to Lao and two monks got height on Sujoah, first attack was 1/4 blocked by 1/4, and then a 3/4 met by 0/4. A big 3 wounds to Sujoah. I responded by taking a LEA from one of the monks, miss, and killing the other monk with a 5v3. I then took 2 normal attacks with height which were both blocked (0/2, 1/2) and took 2 sacrificial stings which killed 2 monks. Turn 2 for Superfrog had Lao kill another bee, and moved more monks to attack. I blocked both attacks on the bees, but disaster struck when his lone monk engaged to Sujoah rolled 3/3 met by 0/5. Yep, Sujoah only took wounds from 2 attacks. After that crushing loss, I do not really know what went through my head but I thought it was turn 3 and deployed bees to 2 control points instead of attack with all of them, not the right call in my opinion. Still got 2 2v3s and finally got a kill of a 1/2 met by 0/3 on a monk, the other attack was blocked. Superfrog had a turn 3 and took one LEA with Lao, hit, and took out the bee on the center control point. He then had 2 monks take out my bee that was on shadow next to the left control point. I took turn 3 to engage the monks that were on control points and tried 2 1v3s but both were blocked. Woo took another lava wound as we went for the next round. I was hoping to win this next initiative to try and turn the game around, but after a 9-9 tie for initiative, my 7 just did not quite beat Superfrog's 11. Superfrog took turn one to kill 3 of my remaining bees. I had turn 1 on Heirloom hoping to get a double kill on monks via force orb but my 1/3 was blocked by both monks. Superfrog then sent Lao to try and kill my bee on the left control point which was blocked 0/4 to 1/2. Then he had a monk attack Heirloom, but the 1/3 was auto blocked. I had turn 2 on Alastair hoping to deal a lot of damage to Lao, but 1/5 couldn't deal a wound. Between Lao and a monk he dealt 2 more wounds to Alastair, 3/6 due to overextend, and killed the bee on the control point. Turn 3 I attack with Alastair into Lao hoping to get some damage so I could initiative switch and kill him next round to try and make a comeback, the attack did manage 2 wounds. Woo took another lava damage. I really needed to win the next initiative, but it wasn't meant to be. My best attempt of a 17 was beaten by Superfrog's 18. His turn one had a heighted attack with Lao roll 3/4 which was met by really good defense on Alastair's part, 3/4 (Shadow). It was not enough though as the monk rolled 2/3 met by another extremely untimely blank from Alastair killing him and my first turn. Superfrog took turn 2 to take out my last bee and deal one wound to Heirloom from a monk. I took an LEA from the monk Heirloom was engaged to, hit, and force orbed Lao and the monk standing next to him. 1/3 skulls again but it managed to kill the monk. Both masters ran up[ and engaged Heirloom but only managed 1 wound, 3/4 life. My turn 3 I dealt one wound to Woo with Heirloom. Next round I finally won initiative, and hit a massive 4/4 skulls killing Lao and 2 of Superfrog's turns. I took the opportunity to take a double attack of 4v4 on the 3/5 life Woo barely managing to kill him between both attacks. Superfrog's turn 3 he marched Chen Tang down to the center control point. Heirloom and Otonashi faced down, 1 monk, Chen Tang, and Olog. Vps were my 2 to Superfrog's 3. My one and only initiative win had happened and I lost the next one, which went from bad to worse as Superfrog hit the palm marker on my 1 life left Heirloom, essentially ending the game even if Heirloom took out Chen Tang. Heirloom tried but his 2/4 was met by 2/3 and then he promptly died to a 3/3 skull attack from Chen Tang. Superfrog ended the game by taking back the central control point with Chen Tang and winning with 5 VPs.
GG Superfrog! It was fun, despite Sujoah deciding to die.

Here are the stats for all who are interested:
superfrog
Attack rolls: 58 out of 130 (44.62%)
Defense rolls: 28 out of 82 (34.15%)
Total dice rolled: 212

KnightOfLight
Attack rolls: 43 out of 87 (49.43%)
Defense rolls: 23 out of 79 (29.11%)
Total dice rolled: 166
Old March 8th, 2022, 10:59 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

MBS was the name of the game this go around.

He started out hot, and never really cooled down. I bonded with him for every turn of the game and he did not disappoint, killing ~8 BD's on his own. Part of the consistency was that I never let him get engaged and was able to get good positioning with legos in order to block and stall the BD's coming in. Their defense wasn't great either, and so even when engaged, they didn't stick around too long.

Cyprien did come out to play and gave me a scare for a bit...but I had really strong board control...so a single hero was going to have a hard time stopping my control points coming in each round.

Overall a good game, and there were definitely some moments were Muskie could have gotten a bit of a swing to take out MBS or just to take me off my position, but I tended to get the better of initiative rolls and such that kept me in the driver's seat.

gg!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 9th, 2022, 09:53 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: OHS 46:Multi-Format Delta: R2 until 03/13/22

Congrats to shiftrex whose orcs always lost initiative and disengaged to those victory points at the end of each round!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 9th, 2022, 09:59 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Good Game to Quozl!

The second Cyprien that I've faced this season, definitely newfound respect for him xD
Old March 9th, 2022, 11:05 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
A single card can only score one point in a round. If you have 2 Spiders on 2 Control Spaces, score 1 point. If you have 2 WWLs on 2 Control Spaces, score 2 points since those are different cards.
Very relevant examples for my matchup with Earthling Sunday at 2 pm EST.
Old March 10th, 2022, 09:14 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Cleon and I are starting shortly.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old March 12th, 2022, 05:42 AM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The grey waves (1-0) v. vydar_xliii (1-0) pool of armies is:
Shifting the Balance
* Arashara Goshiri, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Parmenio, Sacred Bandx4
Shot of Rye-lin with a Death Chaser
* Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Death Chasers of Theskx5
vydar_xliii chooses who places first.
Vydar and I will be playing today at 9:30pm EST.

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman
Old March 13th, 2022, 06:59 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Three Caballeros

Round 3 is on Platypus. The Format is ASSASSIN'S CREED.

REMEMBER: ASSASSIN TARGETS ARE CHOSEN JUST BEFORE THE GAME STARTS. YOU AND YOUR OPPONENT WILL PLACE YOUR SELECTIONS IN THE ORDER MARKER SPOTS ON THE APP AND REVEAL SIMULTANEOUSLY.

The s1r_art0r1us (2-0) v. sir heroscape (2-0) pool of armies is:
Creepy Crawly Things That Fly
* Kozil, Sujoah, Fyorlag Spidersx4, Sahuagin Raider, Wyvern
Who's in Charge?
* Marcus Decimus Gallus, Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Roman Legionnairesx4
sir heroscape chooses who places first.

The dysole (2-0) v. vydar_xliii (2-0) pool of armies is:
Into the Spiderverse
* Estivara, Kira Jax, Kozil, Marcu Esenwein, Fyorlag Spidersx5, Wyvern (drop 1)
Shot of Rye-lin with a Death Chaser
* Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Death Chasers of Theskx5
dysole chooses who places first.

The superfrog (2-0) v. chris perkins (2-0) pool of armies is:
OCD TV Detective ��️*♂️
* Chen Tang, Master Lao Xin, Master Win Chiu Woo, Olog, Shaolin Monksx3
Boil, Boil, Toil & Trouble
* Grimnak, Kuthnak, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Blade Grutsx4 (drop 1)
superfrog chooses who places first.

The evantage (1-1) v. dachsund (1-1) pool of armies is:
Arrows
* Krug, Arrow Grutsx4, Ice Troll Berserkerx2, Swog Riderx4
Matthias is my real dad
* Isamu, Sir Gilbert, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Knights of Westonx4
dachsund chooses who places first.

The knightoflight (1-1) v. muskie (1-1) pool of armies is:
The Bees Knees
* Alastair MacDirk, Heirloom, Otonashi, Sujoah, Amberhive Protectorsx4 (drop 1)
Oh What the Heck
* Cyprien Esenwein, Martial La Hire, Prince al'Kahora, Varkaanan Blade Dancersx4
muskie chooses who places first.

The grey waves (1-1) v. earthling (1-1) pool of armies is:
Shifting the Balance
* Arashara Goshiri, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Parmenio, Sacred Bandx4
Full Moon Platoon
* Van Nessing, Werewolf Lordx2, Wolves of Badrux3
earthling chooses who places first.

The dok (1-1) v. shiftrex (1-1) pool of armies is:
We're Bringing Zombies Back
* Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Syvarris, Zombies of Morindanx5
Classic Utgar
* Isamu, Krug, Mimring, Arrow Grutsx5, Swog Riderx2 (drop 1)
shiftrex chooses who places first.

The scaperedude (1-1) v. heroscaper2010 (1-1) pool of armies is:
Deathly Wind
* B-11 Resistance Corps, Boreos, Crixus, Prince al'Kahora, Air Elementalx2, Death Knights of Valkrillx2
What Format Was This?
* Major Q9, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Theracus, Deathreaversx3
heroscaper2010 chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 (1-1) v. boromir96 (1-1) pool of armies is:
Monky Business
* Martial La Hire, Master Lao Xin, Master Win Chiu Woo, Shaolin Monksx4

* Morgoloth, Acolytes of Vorganundx5, Skull Demonx2
vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The vegie dad (0-2) v. quozl (0-2) pool of armies is:
Who put the poo in Capuan
* Retiarius, Spartacus, Tetraites, Capuan Gladiatorsx3
Dead Can Dance
* Cyprien Esenwein, Iskra Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, Sonya Esenwein, Skeletons of Annellintiax3
vegie dad chooses who places first.

The cleon (0-2) v. diggity dingus (0-2) pool of armies is:

* Azurite Warlord, Kaemon Awa, Zogross Hardscale, Armoc Vipersx3
Teeny mini marro mo
* Kon-Tar-Na, Nicholas Esenwein, Wo-Sa-Ga, Air Elemental, Marrden Nagrubsx4
cleon chooses who places first.

The guild_warrior (0-2) v. ryguy266 (0-2) pool of armies is:
Slash and Bash
* Bol, Racheim, Urk, Bugbear Basherx3, Goblin Slashersx3
Sgt. Sujoah Esenwein
* Cyprien Esenwein, Sgt. Drake Alexander [RotV], Sujoah, Amberhive Protectorsx3
ryguy266 chooses who places first.

~Dysole, really curious to see how this round turns out

Last edited by Dysole; March 13th, 2022 at 07:16 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events