Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 25th, 2022, 12:39 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Playoff Time

The Quarterfinals are on Barrentop. The format is HEAT OF BATTLE.

The sir heroscape (4-0) v. dachsund (3-1) pool of armies is:
Who's in Charge?
* Marcus Decimus Gallus, Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Roman Legionnairesx4
Matthias is my real dad
* Isamu, Sir Gilbert, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Knights of Westonx4
sir heroscape chooses who places first.

The superfrog (3-1) v. earthling (3-1) pool of armies is:
OCD TV Detective 🕵️*♂️
* Chen Tang, Master Lao Xin, Master Win Chiu Woo, Olog, Shaolin Monksx3
Full Moon Platoon
* Van Nessing, Werewolf Lordx2, Wolves of Badrux3
earthling chooses who places first.

The dysole (3-1) v. s1r_art0r1us (3-1) pool of armies is:
Into the Spiderverse
* Estivara, Kira Jax, Kozil, Marcu Esenwein, Fyorlag Spidersx5, Wyvern (drop 1)
Creepy Crawly Things That Fly
* Kozil, Sujoah, Fyorlag Spidersx4, Sahuagin Raider, Wyvern
dysole chooses who places first.

The chris perkins (3-1) v. vydar_xliii (3-1) pool of armies is:
Boil, Boil, Toil & Trouble
* Grimnak, Kuthnak, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Blade Grutsx4 (drop 1)
Shot of Rye-lin with a Death Chaser
* Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Death Chasers of Theskx5
chris perkins chooses who places first.

If you have an unfinished Round 4 game, feel free to complete it. All games necessary for playoffs finished so we rolled out early.

~Dysole, finding it hilarious 3/4 species battles happening
Old March 27th, 2022, 01:17 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: OHS 46:Multi-Format Delta: Playoffs

@Diggity Dingus and I just finished our R4 game. I got the win thanks to good rolling from Sujoah, a good way to close out my first tournament.
Round 1 Diggity opened with Nicholas, snagged the middle TG (Ring), and used overextend to swing over to another, but rolled for the trap and got his second wound, which altered the game from the beginning as I was able to get to him with Sujoah and a bee, which missed their attacks. He stayed on the glyph and got it with his next turn (Belt), and attacked the bee, who defended. From there, it was Sujoah's game, who got a wound with her special and 2 more from the poison damage to kill Nicholas, in addition to helping her bees kill the air elemental and put two wounds on Wo-Sa-Ga. Diggity's three was on the Nagrubs, who bonded with Kon-Tar-Na to kill a stray bee that had wandered into his start zone. My turn three saw Sujoah finish off Wo-Sa-Ga with one more wound from the special and another one from poison.
The next round I won initiative flip and set up Sujoah between a ruin and a castle wall. The game only lasted 1.5 more rounds, as Kon-Tar-Na fought his way through the bees flooding in, but eventually fell to Sujoah (with 2 more poison damage rolls) who ended with 4/6 life.
A combination of high defense rolls and d20 rolls on my part really swung the game.
Some stats: I rolled 48% on defense, and was 5/6 for Sujoah's Poison Damage attempts with the d20. That is where 25% of Diggity's wounds came from, as I only inflicted 14 total from attack dice. Good game Diggity! You had a great plan and the d20 just did not fall in your favor.
Old March 29th, 2022, 07:55 PM

Earthling knows what's in an order marker Earthling knows what's in an order marker
Re: Playoff Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The superfrog (3-1) v. earthling (3-1) pool of armies is:
OCD TV Detective 🕵️*♂️
Full Moon Platoon
* Van Nessing, Werewolf Lordx2, Wolves of Badrux3
earthling chooses who places first.
Playing tonight at 9:30 PM (Eastern)
Old March 30th, 2022, 10:29 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
* Grimnak, Kuthnak, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Blade Grutsx4 (drop 1)
* Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Death Chasers of Theskx5
Playing Thursday @ 7 pm Eastern

------------------------------------------------

Edit: Game postponed to a future day/time. Will update when I have more info.

Last edited by Chris Perkins; March 31st, 2022 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Game Postponed
Old March 31st, 2022, 11:09 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The Quarterfinals are on Barrentop. The format is HEAT OF BATTLE.

The dysole (3-1) v. s1r_art0r1us (3-1) pool of armies is:
Into the Spiderverse
* Estivara, Kira Jax, Kozil, Marcu Esenwein, Fyorlag Spidersx5, Wyvern (drop 1)
dysole chooses who places first.
Playing tonight at 6:30 pm Pacific
Old March 31st, 2022, 11:22 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Playing tomorrow night @6pm MST

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 1st, 2022, 09:17 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

The Semifinals are on By a Thread. The format is CONTROL ZONES.

The superfrog (4-1) v. s1r_art0r1us (4-1) pool of armies is:
OCD TV Detective ��️*♂️
s1r_art0r1us chooses who places first.
Old April 4th, 2022, 12:36 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Re-scheduled for Tuesday @ 6:30 pm Eastern

--------------------------

Edit: I got the win behind the strength of the center height.

Placing 1st was very strong on this map, and I was able to claim all of the central 3/4/5 height with one squad of blades, which set me up having a dense Raelin pod on height for the whole game and forced Vydar to be fighting uphill basically the whole time.

Vydar ended up setting his Raelin on the south 4-height snow space and building DCs around her to both sides.

After battle rush, we had the densest board state I've ever seen, with literally every single figure connected to all other figures via other figures (no empty spaces in the middle of the map).

Early game Vydar had trouble getting many kills, with MBS missing his first 4 stares and DCs having trouble attacking up, but Vydar did a good job of keeping Grimnak stuck behind engaged blades so that he couldn't get any chomps in safely. I was slowly winning the war of attrition though behind having height.

Eventually Vydar finally got a MBS stare onto a blade on one of the central 4-height snow spaces and was able to get a heighted attack down on Grimnak, doing 1 wound. That let Grimank enter the party though, and Grimnak pretty consistently chomped 1 DC per turn for the next 4-5 turns. I also took my only boiling blood on the turn after, sending a blade grut onto height with Grimnak boost for 3 5v5 attacks, and he hit all 3, killing 3 DCs and leaving Vydar with just 5 remaining while I had ~ 9 or 10 blades left.

By the time I had finished off the DCs, I was down to 4 blades and Grimnak had taken 2 more wounds. I engaged Vydar's heroes with Grimnak and the remaining blades, doing a few wounds to each while Grimnak kept missing his chomps on Raelin. After about a round I had lost 2 blades but killed Nerak and had 2 wounds on Raelin and 1 on MBS. I sent one of the remaining blades to Wanok, and Vydar took the wound on MBS.

In the late game, MBS was able to do 1 more wound on Grimnak, but Grimnak and the blade were eventually able to kill Raelin, and the blade then moved up onto her heighted spot to finish MBS off and seal the game.

gg Vydar! It was tough to overcome being able to place 1st in this one.

Last edited by Chris Perkins; April 5th, 2022 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Game Result
Old April 5th, 2022, 11:43 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Onward

The chris perkins (4-1) v. dachsund (4-1) pool of armies is:
Matthias is my real dad
dachsund chooses who places first.

~Dysole, launching us to the next one
Old April 6th, 2022, 09:37 PM

Re: Onward

Quote:
The chris perkins (4-1) v. dachsund (4-1) pool of armies is:
Matthias is my real dad
dachsund chooses who places first.
Playing Thursday @ 7 pm Eastern
Old April 7th, 2022, 12:13 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post

The superfrog (4-1) v. s1r_art0r1us (4-1) pool of armies is:
OCD TV Detective ��️*♂️
s1r_art0r1us chooses who places first.
Starting now.
Old April 8th, 2022, 12:10 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

The Finals are on High Ways or the Highway (Jungle Edition). The format is ASSASSIN'S CREED.

The superfrog (5-1) v. chris perkins (5-1) pool of armies is:
OCD TV Detective ��️*♂️
superfrog chooses who places first.

We will be playing tomorrow at 8 Eastern/5 Pacific.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events