Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 17th, 2024, 08:59 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Tournament Map Feedback Thread

OHS55 maps

Desolation: @Flash_19
First time I played on this map, and yes it seems like a great map the startzones and area in front of startzones are super well made and make Raelin a bit less effective, you can go out and play the map or camp in sz or a mix of both, the choice is not obvious. I really liked all the possibilities this map offer.
And NO HEX SHAPE!!!

Alta: @Flash_19
First time I played on this map aswell, extremly classic Flash map lol, checks all the clichés hahaha, Battlefield 23, road and Mavel edition lol. I won on it so great great map.

OST 6/Hexicon II maps:

Bayou Bend @RainyDays
Already gave my thoughts on discord, I'll reitirate and summarize, I think the horshoe shape had potential, love the Wanok very far from the startzones and on level 2 also love that both glyphs are very far from each other.
I think map has potential but was too cloggy for my taste in almost all part of the map really, swamp being very hard to navigate into, road being 1 hex wide andthe big obstacle in fornt of both startzones extremly clog those area to the point it was funny in my game.

Ruined City @Leaf_It
Cool map, it's a quite big map and all the map was used which is a great point, the pillars were effective at blocking LoS and cutting the map in different zones.
My only complain is that the center is weird to play esp for melee figures with the 1 hex wide road being surrounded by 2 level 3 areas, I guess it's a feature of the map but I dunno I'm not a fan of it I preferred to go by the sides in my melee vs range machup.
All in one I won on it so it's a great map.

Gem @Cleon
I liked this map, even tho it's definitely range friendly, it's not to the point where it's problematic, also a bit cloggy but same not to the point where it's problematic.
All in one I liked this map very very orignal with the level 2 plateaus cut horiszontally by the big obstacles, and completely playable, I think it's hard to do better with just those sets.
Oh and I won on it, so great map.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios