Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 25th, 2016, 03:17 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
X Minus 2 Customs Card Creator - VERSION 1.1 IS OUT

THE X-2 CARD CREATOR (X2CC)

The x2cc lets you create high quality card images for your Heroscape customs using your web browser. It focuses on ease-of-use and Hasbro-quality text rendering.

INSTRUCTIONS
1) Load the app by going to www.heroscapers.com/xorlof/x2cc.
2) Select the appropriate template, and the type in your card's text (overwriting the sample text).
3) Hit Save.

Text placement, sizing and flow issues are handled automatically. Right now you have to add in the miniature image and hitzone images in a separate program. (Loading and manipulating those graphics will be added to this app in a later release.)

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
If you use a reasonably recent browser on your phone, tablet, or computer, you're good-to-go. If you want tech support from me, use one the two most recent versions of Chrome, Firefox, or Safari running on one of the two most recent versions of Windows*, MacOS, Android, Ubuntu, or iOS. (*For support purposes, I'm pretending Windows 8 doesn't exist. I will support Windows 7 and 10. I suspect it works just fine on Windows 8, but do no testing with Windows 8.)

NOTABLE CHANGES IN THIS VERSION (1.1)
- Fixed issues with Chrome/Edge not displaying card text
- Fixed issues with Chrome/Edge not allowing the template to be changed
- Dropped support for Internet Explorer. Microsoft no longer supports it so neither do I. It might still work for now (untested).

REQUESTED FEATURES on the to-do list, in no particular order
Spoiler Alert!

CREDITS
Miniature background graphics created by @Mooseman and @robbdaman . The default card text in this preview is @IshMEL 's entry in @Dr.Goomonkey 's June custom contest. Valkrill logo created by @Leaf_It . (The other general logos were sourced from various Hasbro pdfs).

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK

Last edited by Xorlof; October 17th, 2022 at 01:45 PM. Reason: version 1.1

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software