Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 13th, 2023, 08:23 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Tournament Map Feedback Thread

Season 54 map thoughts:

Underwood (GameBear):
Yes, we massacred your baby by leaving off your custom glyphs. I still mostly enjoyed the map but a few criticisms (climbing for melee is too slow, the level 4/5 topside is potentially too dominant) really are negated by using your specified glyphs (including Astrid). Sorry we're wimps over in OHS. I think the main thing that sticks out to me as a yellow flag is the level 2 grass running back towards the SZ, as that seems relatively difficult to approach and thus a nice spot for cheerleaders. The level 3 road on the glyph side of the map (specifically the two hexes each side that don't give up adjacent height) also seem to have no real counters. I'm not sure making the grass there level 4 would help as the pathing there is important, but if there was any way of lowering those 4 road hexes to level 2 I think that might smooth that side a bit.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios