Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old April 3rd, 2019, 05:41 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Wooiooo!
Old April 3rd, 2019, 05:46 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Congratulations on Uzog passing, Kinseth!
Old April 3rd, 2019, 06:11 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Ditto!
Old April 3rd, 2019, 06:18 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Grats. Probably my favorite SoV design since Zombie Hulk.
Old April 3rd, 2019, 06:26 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Grats. Probably my favorite SoV design since Zombie Hulk.
Yup. I like this one a lot. It's a fantastic mini, and Kinseth gave it a strong, clean, thematic design.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 3rd, 2019, 06:33 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Ooogah!

[Translation: Congrats!]

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 3rd, 2019, 07:50 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Awesome!

Thanks to everyone in the process, SOV Judges, those who helped in playtesting and helped mold Uzog to what he is today. (Dok, Kevindola, Dad_Scaper) initially come to mind, I am sure there are others... (I originally started working on Uzog in 2015!)

This is really exciting, glad to see him fully unleashed with the Durgeths now!

One a side note - For those who aspire to one to have a figure make it into the SOV, this was my 6th figure I had submitted to SOV, and this one was on its third iteration. Point being, "never give up, never surrender"

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old April 4th, 2019, 10:01 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Nice - congrats @Kinseth . Q: What Figure and Set is the mini from? Also, I have time tomorrow to make the Book of Uzog, so I volunteer if no one makes today - @superfrog & @Scytale

Off the top of my head - synergy with Durgeth Ravagers and Skull Demon (and synergy Imposed to Gothlok) - anything else I am missing?
Old April 4th, 2019, 10:14 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

The figure is Malagus Kreeg from Pathfinders The Lost Coast release.

20 available at Miniature Market for $3
Paizo has him for $5
Troll and Toad has 9 @ $4.39

Just to name a few places you can still buy him at.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old April 4th, 2019, 01:09 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

As the creator of the unit, @Kinseth has first dibs on the Book if he wants it.

A big congrats to Kinseth as well. This has been something he's stuck with for several years, and I'm glad the final product turned out this great.
Old April 5th, 2019, 02:20 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Congratulations on Uzog's passing, Kinseth!! I know there are some people in our Utah scene who have been excitedly waiting his release!

Apologies for not getting around to commenting on Clayton sooner, but I've been going back and forth on him. I will say I preferred the previous version (I think it was the one previous to this one from the other comments -- the one with the powers triggering off of Order Marker placement). I wonder if the designers could explain why they went with this version from the previous one? The changes aren't huge, for sure, and I'm sure my own personal preference is playing a big factor. I think a bit of an explanation would help me see past that.

The main thing I don't like about this version is, like Scytale said, it's easy to just let Clayton sit in the start zone to keep him safe. I do think it would be thematic and beneficial mechanics-wise to make it so that the lawman taking the turn to start the shootout must attack, which would at least make sure that if OMs are going on Clayton then he at least needs to be joining in the action, and if he is going to hang back then he can't be used as an OM dump.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old April 5th, 2019, 10:17 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
With the current cast of Lawmen, Clayton on height is your only chance for 4 attack dice, which is a good reason to not hide him in the back.
This has been my experience (even if Clayton also likes to be most likely to whiff, for some reason). Often you're only getting attacks of 2, which are pretty terrible even two or three at a time, so every gun matters. If/when there are more Lawmen, the argument for Clayton sitting it out would be stronger, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
But with the only requirement for Posse being that they start within 6 spaces, and the only requirement for Shootout being clear sight, you can send out your cowboys up to 11 spaces in front of Clayton and still have them participate in Shootouts.

Not sure I'd want to skip Clayton's attack, but this current version does leave the door open for that.
This has not been my experience. Maybe it's at least partly due to the map I've been testing on, but a reasonable amount of LoS blocking makes it very difficult for Clayton to just sit back and do nothing at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Apologies for not getting around to commenting on Clayton sooner, but I've been going back and forth on him. I will say I preferred the previous version (I think it was the one previous to this one from the other comments -- the one with the powers triggering off of Order Marker placement). I wonder if the designers could explain why they went with this version from the previous one? The changes aren't huge, for sure, and I'm sure my own personal preference is playing a big factor. I think a bit of an explanation would help me see past that.
There was pushback (rightly so) on the OM placement being too rigid and predictable with previous versions. Currently you have a lot more flexibility and can double-up as needed, avoiding unnecessary risks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
The main thing I don't like about this version is, like Scytale said, it's easy to just let Clayton sit in the start zone to keep him safe. I do think it would be thematic and beneficial mechanics-wise to make it so that the lawman taking the turn to start the shootout must attack, which would at least make sure that if OMs are going on Clayton then he at least needs to be joining in the action, and if he is going to hang back then he can't be used as an OM dump.
You're right that the intent is that the Shootout starter must attack (as you say it only makes sense thematically). I'm not sure if that's an "intent is clear so editing can sort it out later" issue (like Clayton being able to participate) or not. Adding a space restriction back into Shootout (which we had before but there was some interest in the other direction... feedback has not been consistent on Clayton, to say the least) seems like a reasonable way to allay concerns of the Sheriff sitting things out.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs