Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 11th, 2024, 11:25 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Tournament Map Feedback Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post

Pigeonhole by @Sheep
EXCELLENT 1xBFtU map, really does perfectly what a 1xBFtU map needs to do, really stellar map with that few sets.
Action superfast packed, interesting micro positionning choices, macro positionning choices, great!
I honestly thought it wasn't possible to make a map that good with only 1xBfTu and 24 spaces startzones! Congratulations!!
I agree whole-heartedl! Congrats, @Sheep , on a stellar 1x BftU map.
Until you created Pigeonhole, I thought my own Anvil was the best single BftU map out there. But I think your Pigeonhole has replaced it.
Extremely kind words from both of you!

Maybe you noticed already Typhon, but Pigeonhole's startzone is a small adjustment from Anvil's. Thank you for your pioneer work and passion for 1x BftU!
I'll note this is with the treasure glyph version that you and I worked out.

I highly recommend that version!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios