Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 6th, 2019, 06:14 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
IMPORTANT!! After a request Game Haven and with the holidays coming up, the last three Monthlies (October, November, and December) will NOT be on the last Saturday of the month. Instead the dates will be October 19, November 23, and December 14.

UTAH MONTHLY OCTOBER 2019

When: October 19th, 11 AM (Please arrive 10 minutes early to register)
Maps:
Dance of the Dryads: 1 BftU, 1 RttFF, 1 VW

The Borogoves: 2 BftU, 1 TJ

BiggaBullfrog, thanks for giving not only Dance of the Dryads, but also The Borogoves, a spin. The Borogoves is one of my favorites, but since it never made it into the BoV, it's never gotten much attention before, until GenCon this last year.... Seeing it here made my day!
I think this is at least the second time I've seen either of these maps at our monthly tournaments. They're pretty great. You have some amazing maps.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events