Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 25th, 2014, 02:10 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

I vote to review Elgos Knights.
Old November 25th, 2014, 10:15 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

The Elgos Knights have received 4 Yea votes to review (vegietarian18, capsocrates, Soundwarp SG-1, and infectedsloth) and move forward in the process.
Old November 27th, 2014, 09:00 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

For anyone complaining about the realism of the Kobolds - please remember this is the same game where Kaemon Awa loosing two arrows does exactly the same thing as Major Q10 firing two rockets.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 27th, 2014, 12:08 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

I'd like to Nominate Jaraptara (Jair-Up-Tara).

The Stone Giantess Jaraptara wheeled about, scanning the horizon... There in the distance, silhouetted by the night was a Werewolf Lord and his pack. They plague Feylund.

Driven from her cave, last of her Tribe. She has been running, thought to have lost them. No more running she thinks to herself and turns to face the wolves. Reaching down she finds a large boulder. The wolves howl with glee.

The first comes within range and she lobs the boulder, it strikes true killing the wolf. Raising her club, she swings and bats the second out of the air as it leaped for her throat... that was the last she saw of the wolves, as Ullar summons her, rescuing her from her fate.

Jaraptara brings a unique blend of range and power, a hybrid hero. Her special attack allows her to throw boulders at great distances(Stone Giant are know for this ability!). Finding a boulder takes time, and picking up another will cost her an attack. She also wields a large club that allows her to attack from a short distance, utilizing the Reach ability. Being a Wild Giant hero, she can bond with the Dreadgul raiders. She offers some range to the Dreadguls(Though they already have that with Guilty), but she is not as big of a bruiser as other bonding heroes can be.

Her sculpt is from the latest Pathfinders Battles release, Lost Coast and she is an Uncommon hero in that set. I was able to get her online for 4 bucks.

Couple of Facts
  • Single Spaced Figure
  • Land space is canonical(See Mika Connour)
  • Stone Giants are known for their long range with throwing Boulders

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old November 27th, 2014, 07:26 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Jaraptara looks interesting but the Rock Throwing could be implemented much more elegantly. I see no need for the Improvised Weapon power or the marker. to review.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 27th, 2014, 08:56 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Jaraptara looks interesting but the Rock Throwing could be implemented much more elegantly. I see no need for the Improvised Weapon power or the marker. to review.
I don't see how you cleanly articulate that you have to spend a turn not attacking (on a land space) before you can use the attack again, without a marker.
Old November 27th, 2014, 09:46 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I don't see how you cleanly articulate that you have to spend a turn not attacking (on a land space) before you can use the attack again, without a marker.
I'm not fond of losing a whole turn for it either.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; November 27th, 2014 at 09:48 PM. Reason: If this were a workshop thread I might suggest something with the X order marker
Old November 27th, 2014, 10:05 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Huh. Well, I like the mechanic. And I wouldn't recommend the X Marker instead, if the designer would rather it be every other turn.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 27th, 2014, 11:26 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Looks like a fun design to me, Heroscape hasn't had any 'limited ammo' powers for a while, and certainly not a 're-loadable' one. I've got no problem using new markers when they're needed (and I utterly despise the 'use the X order marker because we're too cheap to spring for a proper one' mechanic.), so I'll give her an

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 28th, 2014, 01:00 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

to review. Looks good to me. I like the theme, and the bonding is interesting.
Old November 28th, 2014, 01:11 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

from me. We're starting to fill up again in here, folks!
Old November 28th, 2014, 10:11 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I'm not fond of losing a whole turn for it either.
Part of the design of the hero is the choice you have to make. Often you find yourself wading into melee and it's really hard to "not attack" and instead "reload". That is often a 5-6 normal attack you are giving up or a boost to the dreadguls who could be attacking as 4's instead of 3's. It brings balance to the figure and gives players choices. I believe part of what makes a good designed hero is the choices that the figure presents.

I don't think there would be a better way to design the mechanic .

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs