Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 12th, 2022, 11:55 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Season 45: VC RtW

Had an intense game with MegaSilver this morning. Mega podded his group towards Wannok in the SZ so I did the opposite.

I opened with a Herc super move grab of Unique Attack to hold for the entire game, while Mega started slow rolling and taking Wannok.

I sniped with my 4/5 attack MBS during the podding but only managed to kill 1 Monk.

Positioning was wild in this game as was Lao Xing LoS checks. Eventually he crashed into my line of Romans where we exchanged casualties. Win Chiu Woo joined in and I tried to pick off straggling Monks outside the Master Aura while Shaolin Assault didn't quite hit up to par.

It helped that there was a monk on Wannok (did 2 wounds to Valguard and 2 wounds to Heracles throughout the game), but when Megas monk forces thinned or weren't close enough I was glad he didn't have a 9th monk in the fighting.

After Valguard had smacked Win Chiu for 3 wounds and most of the squads had thinned out, I made a greedy error to disengae from Win with MBS (first hit) to get the height bonus. That part worked to kill WCW, but it left MBS exposed when he probably didn't need it. That was the end of the 4th round and at that time. THe matchup was

Lao Xin, 3 Monks (1 on Wannok very much away from the action) vs.

3 Romans
2 Sacred Band
Heracles (6 life)
Valguard (5 life)

That seems quite sturdy in my favor, but alas.

Mega wins an initiative and kills the exposed MBS. I move Valguard and creep forward the Romans, not wanting to have them too exposed (I couldn't have made any attacks).

Mega crashes into me have Lao kill a Roman and Monks whirlwind kill another Roman.

My OM on my last Roman has Valguard double disengage (3rd wound), but he smacks Lao for 3 wounds.

OM3 for Mega sees Valguard take his 4th and 5th wound and Monks eliminate the the last 3 squad members. I lose OM3 on Sacred Band. Wannok: 6th wound on Valguard

Matchup now....
Lao Xin (2 life)
3 monks
vs.
Heracles (6 life)
Valguard (1 life)

Mega wins initiative
-kills Valguard
-Heracles moves off of Unique and takes height outside monks range
-Monks retreat towards Wannok to regroup with their last straggler
-Heracles baits into a position that Mega could attack instead of regrouping
-Mega accepts the offer, Monks and Lao do 2 wounds to Heracles (4 life left)
-Heracles kills Monk and then with LABORS hits the throw and damage to Lao Xin to kill him. Quite the turnaround.

Wannok puts the 5th wound on Heracles.

Matchups: Heracles (3 life) vs. 2 monks

Round 6: Mega wins initiative
-Monk in range does 1 wound to Heracles (2 left)
-Heracles throw hits (no damage) but his 7v3 is blocked by the monk!!!!
LABORS. And the throw + damage hits. Insane fortuitous luck on Throwing damage. 1 monk left
-Monk moves back to Wannok
-Heracles move threatening Wannok
-Mega had no good options here as I can take Wannok to win it if he leaves it open, but if he stays it's a 7v3 for the win. He pulls off Wannok blocking me from getting it.
-My 6v3 goes through. Herc with 2 life gets the win.

gg Mega. That was a wild back and forth one.

Last edited by kevindola; January 12th, 2022 at 12:22 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events